Sponsored

Looking for rear soft top plastic support corners...dealer maybe?

BroncoKing610

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2.7L Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Needless to say, backed up into something and broke both the rear struts for the soft top. Rear right plastic strut to hold up the soft top completely broke in half; and cracked the left rear half way across. Tried googling and couldn't find anything but a new soft top from Ford for 2.3k. Was wondering if its possible to get these ordered by themselves as I don't need a whole top. This also prevents the rear window from attaching to the rear side window as the snaps completely sheared off. Seems like the part number is GG86C (both had the same) Attached photos below

Ford Bronco Looking for rear soft top plastic support corners...dealer maybe? tempImagex23XDG
Ford Bronco Looking for rear soft top plastic support corners...dealer maybe? tempImageat6VQy
Ford Bronco Looking for rear soft top plastic support corners...dealer maybe? tempImageP4zoJC

tempImageQtn78R.png

tempImageuclyzE.png
Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ouch boss. I’m not sure you can buy that separate of the top. My temp suggestion is jbweld. That shit fixes everything.

NABronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I broke the same clips, you can buy the rear window panel by itself from your dealer via the parts department. I think I paid somewhere between $200-$250

OP
OP
BroncoKing610

BroncoKing610

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2.7L Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I broke the same clips, you can buy the rear window panel by itself from your dealer via the parts department. I think I paid somewhere between $200-$250
Does that include the plastic corners?
Thanks

NABronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

yes it’s the entire rear piece with the rounded plastic corners that the two side windows snap into.

Sponsored