Sponsored

Maybe Ford should offer a white top for the 2 door ONLY?

Onthegas

Base
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basemansquatch 5/9/22
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well. I would also like a Tan color top option and I would make my Bronco an Eddie Bauer!! I’d switch to black color body and tan top. I’m showing my age again. 😎
Oh yeah...
Ford Bronco Maybe Ford should offer a white top for the 2 door ONLY? A56F71BF-5B83-441C-9E03-A2CCF4B787A7
Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Between the 2 body styles, the white top makes more sense for the 2 door model. A 2 door with a white top really harkens back to the original Broncos. The purists are the ones wanting a white top the most, and those selecting the 2 door are more likely to be purists. If its commodities that are preventing Ford from being able to offer a white top, maybe just offering it for the 2 door models this first year can help satisfy a sizable chunk of the demand without holding up deliveries at the same time.

Im a 4 door, soft-top guy so I dont really care, but it seems like maybe a temporary, semi-solution for something that cant otherwise be resolved, at least for this first model year.

Once production gets back up to normal speed next year, they can offer it across the board. But it looks like they arent going to offer at all this first year, so maybe this is better than nothing.
maybe people need to stop bitching about not offing a white top.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The white top Broncos are going to be there equivalent to "old man caps" and sun visors on pickup trucks...there I said it.
Good. I'm planning on both.
Sponsored