Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m looking for companies other than Underground Graphics.

I’m looking for a reputable company that stands behind their products and provides good service.

Your suggestions are appreciated!
Sponsored

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What are you trying to have made/done? Different vinyl places do different things.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Basic pin stripe kits - nothing extravagant
Custom cut, full color, laminated, cheap single color vinyl, reflective, 3m, Avalon, oracle, vivid, just install, pre cut kit you bought, custom job?

The word graphics company gets throw around a lot. You have basic stores, installers, wrappers, full custom made to orders shops. It gets confusing with people claiming to be full graphic shops. That’s what I was asking. That way someone can recommend exactly what your looking for.

Lot of installers do side work. That may be what you looking for if you have the kit in hand. Won’t be a warranty for another companies product through the installer. It’s usually covered by the company that made it and will blame the installer if not certified for that product.

Sponsored

zuke

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2.3/Manual and a Gaggle of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Basic pin stripe kits - nothing extravagant
For something like that, I would first look at your locality's Police and Emergency Response vehicles, If all the graphics on those look good (As far as installation and longevity) I'd find out what shop is doing them, (Most likely a local sign shop, not a body shop), and go to them.

A local shop like that will be much more personal, and eager to work with you to meet your vision, they'll likely also give you a warranty on the work as well as the vinyl.

OP
OP
Hudman316

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They have nice quality kits. They sent me a kit with a missing piece. I completed the passenger side and discovered the missing piece when I went to do the driver’s side. I pealed off the passenger’s side.

I sent them an email and told them they shorted me a piece so they don’t do it to the next person. They said I they would have sent me the missing piece if I didn’t peal off the passenger side tape. I wasn’t going to drive a half taped vehicle all weekend until they could ship me a single piece. For the record, I didn’t ask them for anything.

I should have counted the pieces before starting. I blame myself for it. It’s like driving away from the drive thru without checking to see if they got your order correct. I’m not mad at them. You take a gamble ordering from companies online you never heard of. I accepted the risk. I’m just not going to gamble on them again.

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll check them out.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hudman316

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Custom cut, full color, laminated, cheap single color vinyl, reflective, 3m, Avalon, oracle, vivid, just install, pre cut kit you bought, custom job?

The word graphics company gets throw around a lot. You have basic stores, installers, wrappers, full custom made to orders shops. It gets confusing with people claiming to be full graphic shops. That’s what I was asking. That way someone can recommend exactly what your looking for.

Lot of installers do side work. That may be what you looking for if you have the kit in hand. Won’t be a warranty for another companies product through the installer. It’s usually covered by the company that made it and will blame the installer if not certified for that product.
I’m doing it myself. I have experience. It’s not difficult. Thanks.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They have nice quality kits. They sent me a kit with a missing piece. I completed the passenger side and discovered the missing piece when I went to do the driver’s side. I pealed off the passenger’s side.

I sent them an email and told them they shorted me a piece so they don’t do it to the next person. They said I they would have sent me the missing piece if I didn’t peak off the passenger side tape. I wasn’t going to drive a half taped vehicle all weekend until they could ship me a single piece. For the record, I didn’t ask them for anything.

I should have counted the pieces before starting. I blame myself for it. It’s liking driving away from the drive thru without checking to see if they got your order correct. I’m not mad at them. You take a gamble ordering from companies online you never heard of. I accepted the risk. I’m just not going to gamble on them again.

Installers usually tape the pieces to the truck before they start putting them on to check for errors/misalignments. Just masking tape. Graphics get confusing when mass producing them. They all look the same on the floor. Most companies make it right if a error is discovered and it’s easy to snap a pic with them taped on the truck to show them.

OP
OP
Hudman316

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For something like that, I would first look at your locality's Police and Emergency Response vehicles, If all the graphics on those look good (As far as installation and longevity) I'd find out what shop is doing them, (Most likely a local sign shop, not a body shop), and go to them.

A local shop like that will be much more personal, and eager to work with you to meet your vision, they'll likely also give you a warranty on the work as well as the vinyl.
I just need the kit. I’m a DIY guy and I have OCD. I would rather install it myself.

Thanks for the suggest.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Hudman316

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Installers usually tape the pieces to the truck before they start putting them on to check for errors/misalignments. Just masking tape. Graphics get confusing when mass producing them. They all look the same on the floor. Most companies make it right if a error is discovered and it’s easy to snap a pic with them taped on the truck to show them.
8 piece kit.

They sent 7 pieces.

Not very complicated.

As I said, I should have verified they sent what I paid for. Lesson learned. Thankfully it wasn’t an expensive lesson.

I’m sure they’re a great company.

I’m looking to give another online company some business.

Looking for suggestions.

Last edited:

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry for trying to help explain how this happens with my 20 years of experience. GL

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base

I sent them an email and told them they shorted me a piece so they don’t do it to the next person. They said I they would have sent me the missing piece if I didn’t peak off the passenger side tape. I wasn’t going to drive a half taped vehicle all weekend until they could ship me a single piece. For the record, I didn’t ask them for anything.

I should have counted the pieces before starting. I blame myself for it. It’s liking driving away from the drive thru without checking to see if they got your order correct. I’m not mad at them. You take a gamble ordering from companies online you never heard of. I accepted the risk. I’m just not going to gamble on them again.

Wow!! You do realize you can only look at one side of the vehicle at a time. 🙃

zuke

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2.3/Manual and a Gaggle of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just need the kit. I’m a DIY guy and I have OCD. I would rather install it myself.

Thanks for the suggest.
Well, I think I would go back to Underground then, you say it 's partly your fault, and partly their's (And I agree), ask if they'll give you the same kit again at a discount for your troubles... And this time you'll know to check it at the beginning...

I frequently have gotten the wrong thing at the Wendy's drive through, But I'm not gonna stop going to Wendy's because of it, I now check my order before I leave :)

OP
OP
Hudman316

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry for trying to help explain how this happens with my 20 years of experience. GL

It’s a packing and shopping issue. They sent an incomplete kit. Not sure why you went on this tangent.
Sponsored