Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow!! You do realize you can only look at one side of the vehicle at a time. šŸ™ƒ
Sure. Might as well only paint one side. Cut costs.

Thanks for your suggestion.
Sponsored

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"They sent me a kit with a missing piece. I completed the passenger side and discovered the missing piece when I went to do the driverā€™s side. I pealed off the passengerā€™s side."

"They said I they would have sent me the missing piece if I didnā€™t peal off the passenger side tape. I wasnā€™t going to drive a half taped vehicle all weekend until they could ship me a single piece."

"I should have counted the pieces before starting. I blame myself for it."

"You take a gamble ordering from companies online you never heard of. I accepted the risk. Iā€™m just not going to gamble on them again."

"Iā€™m doing it myself. I have experience. Itā€™s not difficult. Thanks. I just need the kit. Iā€™m a DIY guy and I have OCD. I would rather install it myself."

Ford Bronco Looking For Vinyl Decal Kit Company Suggestions nicholson

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sure. Might as well only paint one side. Cut costs.

Thanks for your suggestion.
Whew, that went right over your head, must be tough to be so impatient that you could not leave the stripes on one side and put the other side on in a couple of days.

Instead of waiting for them to make it right, you rip the stripes off and declare on here the company is not reputable because they wouldn't replace the entire kit and you couldn't wait.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow. Sucks to hear about UG. Fortunately Iā€™m local and used them to wrap my Wildtrak. I took it down and let them deal with it all day. They were good and I like it and get tons of compliments. But again, benefit of being local.

brentallan4421

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I like the looks of the Heritage stripes. Anyone found where those are available?
Sponsored