John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love my Badlands, especially MGV seats and washout floors. But the fabric on front seats seems a little loose. Is this normal?

5F9ED21C-3966-4CB4-9F31-E11A494C1FB9.jpeg

FC959599-8E1D-43A5-9349-59938804D78F.jpeg
Sponsored

BigCatKale

Everglades
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Everglades / 2021 Kia Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I hope not. My Everglades MGV is solid, but only have 3k on it so far. How long have you had it?

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It happens on the leather too. Only explanation I can think of is our butts are starting to stretch it out.

OP
OP
JohnnyX

JohnnyX

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It happens on the leather too. Only explanation I can think of is our butts are starting to stretch it out.
It kind of started that way. And I was wondering it it might be exacerbated by the heated seats.

Maybe I need to get the MGV wet so it shrinks.

Sponsored

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Mine was like this prior to purchase on the drivers seat. A lot looser than the passenger side I was thinking of getting with the dealership about it. I know a few years back there was a TSB on the F150s for the leather seats doing the same. The photo is when I was initially looking at the vehicle. To be honest I probably should’ve addressed it at that time. It also has not gotten any worse in the three weeks I’ve had it.

CA30FCD5-9E1A-45F4-8D86-8A628A0B68A1.jpeg

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine was tight as drum…then I went ahead and got the bottom portion replaced on the driver side due to some cracking on the side (covered under warranty while I could). Now it looks like yours. I’m kinda bummed about it - but, also figured I could probably pull it tighter myself if I so inclined. Perhaps being a little looser will avoid more cracking side material. One thing that irks me - is they made a change to the side material near the console. So, now my two seats are different. Not that anyone would notice except me and I’ll likely drive this thing into the ground. So, not worried about resale.

OP
OP
JohnnyX

JohnnyX

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was like this prior to purchase on the drivers seat. A lot looser than the passenger side I was thinking of getting with the dealership about it. I know a few years back there was a TSB on the F150s for the leather seats doing the same. The photo is when I was initially looking at the vehicle. To be honest I probably should’ve addressed it at that time. It also has not gotten any worse in the three weeks I’ve had it.

Ford Bronco Loose MGV on Front Seats CA30FCD5-9E1A-45F4-8D86-8A628A0B68A1
It seemed kind of picky to me, but I thought I would see if anyone else had the issue. Your seat looks the same as mine. I wonder if the dealer could do anything about it. I picked up my '21 Bronco in fall 2021.

OP
OP
JohnnyX

JohnnyX

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was tight as drum…then I went ahead and got the bottom portion replaced on the driver side due to some cracking on the side (covered under warranty while I could). Now it looks like yours. I’m kinda bummed about it - but, also figured I could probably pull it tighter myself if I so inclined. Perhaps being a little looser will avoid more cracking side material. One thing that irks me - is they made a change to the side material near the console. So, now my two seats are different. Not that anyone would notice except me and I’ll likely drive this thing into the ground. So, not worried about resale.
I know how you feel. Kinda bummed, but I've sort of accepted it.

P.S. I would notice it. ;-)

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

It seemed kind of picky to me, but I thought I would see if anyone else had the issue. Your seat looks the same as mine. I wonder if the dealer could do anything about it. I picked up my '21 Bronco in fall 2021.
I’m hoping they can, this was brand new and I really should’ve probably addressed it at the Time of purchase. I may still have the old TSB from the F150 sagging/stretching seat. I’d imagine it would be roughly the same procedure to fix the stretch of the material. I don’t recall if it was additional padding installed or a new lower seat cover.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JohnnyX

JohnnyX

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m hoping they can, this was brand new and I really should’ve probably addressed it at the Time of purchase. I may still have the old TSB from the F150 sagging/stretching seat. I’d imagine it would be roughly the same procedure to fix the stretch of the material. I don’t recall if it was additional padding installed or a new lower seat cover.
Let me know if you talk to dealer about it. I just got mine back from having the recalls done and don't expect to visit them for a while.

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Let me know if you talk to dealer about it. I just got mine back from having the recalls done and don't expect to visit them for a while.
Absolutely, I’m in route now to have my hitch installed but unfortunately at a dealership closer to my house not my work where I bought it at. But I will be stopping by there sometime early next week.
Sponsored