John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XJ, BMW Z4, Mini Clubman JCW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you already get permits for the lost coast trail? I didn’t realize they went on sale before all the other backpacking permits, going to try and snag one this October…..best of luck and enjoy the hike!
Already got them, jump on it, no sleeping in on permit day, they go FAST!
Sponsored

Bojler

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, BMW M850i - both green /love
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Amazing photos, as always! 🤩

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wanting to take advantage of the Presidents Day weekend, I scampered online last minute for ideas and found the Lost Coast Trail. Packed up the Red Bandit and made my way up the coast from LA. The trail was easy enough to find, offering a fantastic experience through the woods with coastal views. It was an easy trail with some bog holes to cross near the campsite. Luckily the weather was clear and campsites were plenty.

DSC06439.jpg

DSC06448-Pano.jpg

DSC06385-Pano.jpg

DSC06405-Pano.jpg

I wanted to continue the trail, but sadly the main route was closed. There was an offshoot but looked to be a bit more overgrown without a guarantee that at the end of it I wasn't going o face another closed gate.

From there I went up to the Redwood National Forest passing through the Avenue of Giants to the Elk Crossings and the Gold Bluffs Campground. I was able to snag a single night reservation just before I left.
DSC06461.jpg

DSC06467-Pano.jpg

DSC06482-Pano.jpg

I've know made it a mission to return and finish this entire trail. The Northern California coast is really magical.
Looks like you know how to get things done. Great pictures and it looks like a great ride!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wanting to take advantage of the Presidents Day weekend, I scampered online last minute for ideas and found the Lost Coast Trail. Packed up the Red Bandit and made my way up the coast from LA. The trail was easy enough to find, offering a fantastic experience through the woods with coastal views. It was an easy trail with some bog holes to cross near the campsite. Luckily the weather was clear and campsites were plenty.

DSC06439.jpg

DSC06448-Pano.jpg

DSC06385-Pano.jpg

DSC06405-Pano.jpg

I wanted to continue the trail, but sadly the main route was closed. There was an offshoot but looked to be a bit more overgrown without a guarantee that at the end of it I wasn't going o face another closed gate.

From there I went up to the Redwood National Forest passing through the Avenue of Giants to the Elk Crossings and the Gold Bluffs Campground. I was able to snag a single night reservation just before I left.
DSC06461.jpg

DSC06467-Pano.jpg

DSC06482-Pano.jpg

I've know made it a mission to return and finish this entire trail. The Northern California coast is really magical.
These pictures are breath taking! Thank you so much for sharing. Looks like you had a blast! :)
Sponsored