Sponsored

MA State Inspection Required on Bronc Bought in NH?

swanjonson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 2015 VW Golf SEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did the same. Give Steve a call he walk you through it. You will pay the the taxes and they will pass them along to Mass when they process your registration..
Sponsored

skierx728

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did the same. Give Steve a call he walk you through it. You will pay the the taxes and they will pass them along to Mass when they process your registration..
thanks, that makes sense and will do. It's been there for almost a week now and I haven't heard from them aside from the initial email saying it was there. Getting a little worried but hopefully they're just swamped as I know they've had a ton of deliveries lately (Both Broncos and otherwise).

skierx728

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
on another note, how did Steve/Chapman handle the Price protection? (assuming you qualifed for it) any issues or did they know what they were doing and just apply it? Also did you normal price protection and 22.5 price increase or just the first round?
Started talking to Steve on email today and so far so good, sounds like I'll be picking it up Friday, can't wait! Thanks.

swanjonson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 2015 VW Golf SEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

on another note, how did Steve/Chapman handle the Price protection? (assuming you qualifed for it) any issues or did they know what they were doing and just apply it? Also did you normal price protection and 22.5 price increase or just the first round?
Started talking to Steve on email today and so far so good, sounds like I'll be picking it up Friday, can't wait! Thanks.
They has their stuff together. I did not have to deal with price protection, I received mine in Nov 2021. With that said, I would assume based off my experience with Chapman Ford, is it will line out correctly before you start your first signature.

Take your time driving home. I drove through farm country. Take the Taconic up to the pike if you can.

skierx728

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They has their stuff together. I did not have to deal with price protection, I received mine in Nov 2021. With that said, I would assume based off my experience with Chapman Ford, is it will line out correctly before you start your first signature.

Take your time driving home. I drove through farm country. Take the Taconic up to the pike if you can.
Thanks, and good call on the Taconic, that will be my plan.

Sponsored

Shawn_1121

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey! How did delivery go for you? They got four Broncos in the shipment mine came on. Claim they’ve been getting them in greater numbers, and more regularly.

I spoke to a GM about the Lightning. They’ve taken 200 reservations and were just told by Ford corporate they would be allocated 2 for 2022. 😬
When did you order your bronco and the specs?

OP
OP
RedolentSurge

RedolentSurge

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ordered end of December, 21. OBX, non-Squatch, lux.

Shawn_1121

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs