Sponsored

Mabett Headlight Adapter Harness for Ford Bronco Available Now!

Bellime

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wonder, the possibilities
Sponsored

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love this, especially because I want to add some marker lights and try to add signals to my mirrors. I'm guessing position light is the same as parking light?

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love this, especially because I want to add some marker lights and try to add signals to my mirrors. I'm guessing position light is the same as parking light?
That is my understanding.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My adapter arrived yesterday. The same day the Bronco went to the dealer to get worked on. So it will have to wait.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd kind of also like a high bean signal, but with aux switches that isn't absolutely necessary for me.
Yeah, I don't want any of my auxiliary driving lights to go on automatically with the headlights.

hilmerdm

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey Everyone

Introducing the Headlight Adapter Harness for Ford Bronco, empowering you to control your additional lights with partial headlight functions.

Buy with $48.99 directly via "https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A1GEO7I9V59CZ7", 30% discount exclusive for Bronco6g

With our Headlight Adapter Harness, we offer a integrated control for additional lights, effectively replacing some of the AUX functions. This integration not only simplifies the control and management of additional lights but also provides convenience.

1712507147306-4g.png

This kit allows your additional lights to extract signals from your headlights. We use four modular connectors to connect wire of additional lights, each for different headlight function. Currently the original lights you can connect to is low beam, turn signal and position light.

For example, if you want to control your fog light with low beam, you should connect its wire to the connector with white wire that controls the low beam, then it will turn on/off with the low beam; If you want it to synchronize flashing with the turn signals, you should connect its wire to the connector with yellow wire.

Note: When connecting, it requires cutting and splicing wires of additional lights, which requires a certain level of DIY proficiency. We strongly recommend that you watch our installation video beforehand to assess if you have the necessary skills to install it successfully.

Join Mabett Community to get latest product Information, enjoy exclusive discount and discuss with Bronco enthusiasts for crazy modification cases.
logo-横版.jpg
Been on the fence with this - wanting to install a AVS lightshied pro and trail marker lights. This seems like perfect solution - fingers crossed!

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

WineCountrySAS

Wildtrak
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak, 22 RSQ8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey Everyone

Introducing the Headlight Adapter Harness for Ford Bronco, empowering you to control your additional lights with partial headlight functions.

Buy with $48.99 directly via "https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A1GEO7I9V59CZ7", 30% discount exclusive for Bronco6g

With our Headlight Adapter Harness, we offer a integrated control for additional lights, effectively replacing some of the AUX functions. This integration not only simplifies the control and management of additional lights but also provides convenience.

1712507147306-4g.png

This kit allows your additional lights to extract signals from your headlights. We use four modular connectors to connect wire of additional lights, each for different headlight function. Currently the original lights you can connect to is low beam, turn signal and position light.

For example, if you want to control your fog light with low beam, you should connect its wire to the connector with white wire that controls the low beam, then it will turn on/off with the low beam; If you want it to synchronize flashing with the turn signals, you should connect its wire to the connector with yellow wire.

Note: When connecting, it requires cutting and splicing wires of additional lights, which requires a certain level of DIY proficiency. We strongly recommend that you watch our installation video beforehand to assess if you have the necessary skills to install it successfully.

Join Mabett Community to get latest product Information, enjoy exclusive discount and discuss with Bronco enthusiasts for crazy modification cases.
logo-横版.jpg
Hello, are the circuits fused and protected? Do they need to be?

Reason I ask is that most lighting accessories, including your amber grille lights, come with a fuse box tap for power.

Thanks!

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello, are the circuits fused and protected? Do they need to be?

Reason I ask is that most lighting accessories, including your amber grille lights, come with a fuse box tap for power.

Thanks!
It's doesn't look like it's fused, unless there's fuses inside the box. It would be a good idea to put a fuse on the power wire to the battery.

Sponsored

WineCountrySAS

Wildtrak
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak, 22 RSQ8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's doesn't look like it's fused, unless there's fuses inside the box. It would be a good idea to put a fuse on the power wire to the battery.
That is what I was thinking, plus it couldn't hurt.
But, do you think each individual load would need it's own fuse?

ie:
Ford Bronco Mabett Headlight Adapter Harness for Ford Bronco Available Now! Untitled-1

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is what I was thinking, plus it couldn't hurt.
But, do you think each individual load would need it's own fuse?

ie:
Untitled-1.jpg
Actually let me open my box and look at the dang thing.

Ford Bronco Mabett Headlight Adapter Harness for Ford Bronco Available Now! IMG_0938

I’m going to splice in a fuse on the red wire going to the battery.

I'm not a licensed electrician but I think you don't need multiple fuses on one circuit. If the fuse on the power wire goes the rest of the circuit is dead.

I also am not going to use the quick terminal blocks except for testing. Then I'll hard wire.

Last edited:

hilmerdm

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, 2 sets for left and right headlights.
Question - does the power connection have to be hooked up on the passenger headlight harness? I'm just planning on hooking up the AVS lightshield first - and only need to hook up to signal wire for left turn signal. Would prefer using this product on both sides anyway so I don't splice directly into the OEM headlight harness.

WineCountrySAS

Wildtrak
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak, 22 RSQ8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Actually let me open my box and look at the dang thing.

Ford Bronco Mabett Headlight Adapter Harness for Ford Bronco Available Now! IMG_0938

I’m going to splice in a fuse on the red wire going to the battery.

I'm not a licensed electrician but I think you don't need multiple fuses on one circuit. If the fuse on the power wire goes the rest of the circuit is dead.

I also am not going to use the quick terminal blocks except for testing. Then I'll hard wire.
I'm thinking I'll do the same, assuming the leads from the headlight are purely to trigger a relay - and power is coming from this main lead to the accessory devices.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm thinking I'll do the same, assuming the leads from the headlight are purely to trigger a relay - and power is coming from this main lead to the accessory devices.
I opened one of the boxes. I’ll get a picture up when I can. If there are relays they are small. Low amps.

Ford Bronco Mabett Headlight Adapter Harness for Ford Bronco Available Now! IMG_0939
Sponsored

Last edited: