Sponsored

Mabett Launches Removable Rear Dual Cup Holder fits Ford Bronco 21-23+!

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just received these. Bought them through Amazon. They came with absolutely no mounting parts. Only the cup holder and the little tools and little plastic screw cover caps. Quite frustrating.
PM me, I will send it to you

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Bronco Badlands Sad on order!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, at least we’re not alone. From the sounds of it, @Mabett is one guy & does good business so I’m sure he’ll make it right. Just gotta wait a bit I imagine.
Did you order through Amazon? I was hoping to just get the other parts sent to me, but doesn't have that option, so I put in for a return, but am going to hold on to see if he will respond to us here. Just want the other parts.🫤
PM me, I will send it to you
Let me know if you got my PM. Thanks.

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you order through Amazon? I was hoping to just get the other parts sent to me, but doesn't have that option, so I put in for a return, but am going to hold on to see if he will respond to us here. Just want the other parts.🫤

Let me know if you got my PM. Thanks.
Yes, ordered through Amazon. I messaged back but haven’t got a response yet.

Sponsored

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WTH, I PM him twice with no response. If he sends out missing parts, I won't return. I'm sure you're thinking the same, but a response is in order.😤

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WTH, I PM him twice with no response. If he sends out missing parts, I won't return. I'm sure you're thinking the same, but a response is in order.😤
For sure. For everyone commenting about how this individual makes things right or whatever I would’ve thought maybe a basic apology and a solution would be nice by now. I can’t imagine it’s that difficult to send something out to remediate the issue within 3 business days even if you are a one man shop.
I sent another message at 3am my time thinking maybe I could get in touch then but no bueno. I’ll give it another 24 hours then print the Amazon label and send it back.

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For sure. For everyone commenting about how this individual makes things right or whatever I would’ve thought maybe a basic apology and a solution would be nice by now. I can’t imagine it’s that difficult to send something out to remediate the issue within 3 business days even if you are a one man shop.
I sent another message at 3am my time thinking maybe I could get in touch then but no bueno. I’ll give it another 24 hours then print the Amazon label and send it back.
I agree. Piss poor as far as I am concerned. Let me know if you hear from him. I will do the same.

Sponsored

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s likely Amazons fault and the guy has stated that he will make it right, have you checked to see if he’s been online lately?

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s likely Amazons fault and the guy has stated that he will make it right, have you checked to see if he’s been online lately?
He said to PM him which I did twice with no response. 🤔

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has he been online since you PM’d him?
I believe it said last seen
Has he been online since you PM’d him?
Says last seen yesterday at 7:02 AM. Maybe something happened to him. Hope not. I will give it another day or so before I just return. I think he's in China, so who knows what happened. 🫤

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My first thought was that Amazon probably didn’t grab everything that was supposed to be shipped with it, I’m not sure where he lives but he def works with Chinese manufacturers. I totally understand you guys being upset but like you said you never know what’s going on with people. If he is in china then the time difference would make things a bit difficult but not impossible, as for him taking care of customers he has been good about it in the past so I can’t see a reason he would stop now. Anyway, I hope he gets with you guys soon and you can post some install pictures, I’ll be ordering one as soon as they become available again. In the mean time go enjoy driving that Bronco cause there are still day one guys and girls waiting for one.
Sponsored