Sponsored

Mabett Launches Removable Rear Dual Cup Holder fits Ford Bronco 21-23+!

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He told me he’d send parts… lol… so that’s what I did but it’s taking forever.

He told me it would be better to just return and reorder when available, so that's what I did.

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Bronco Badlands Sad on order!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He originally said the same, but then said would be easier for me to return and reorder when available. I didn't want to be stuck with it after 30 days, so I sent it back. I had order the one that has the magnets on the base , which I liked, but didn't work over my OEM all weather mats. Sent it back. Waiting to reorder Mabett. 🫤

Levinds

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in the same situation. Was told something would be sent back on 3/21 but haven't received any updates since then. Am approaching Amazon 30 day limit for returns so will send back to them if I don't receive anything this week.

Sponsored

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in the same situation. Was told something would be sent back on 3/21 but haven't received any updates since then. Am approaching Amazon 30 day limit for returns so will send back to them if I don't receive anything this week.
Good luck. Maybe other alternatives will come out. With so many people with 3D printers, I am surprised no one in the states has made one. I need it to fit over my floor matt. Mabett is suppose to.

Levinds

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just to let all who are waiting know, my missing parts were sent and received.

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Will grab a set as soon as they are available again.

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just to let all who are waiting know, my missing parts were sent and received.
That's great. Mine showed up also, but he had told me would be easier to return, so I returned the cupholder. So the parts do me no good. Have to wait until available and reorder.😵💫 Let us know how you like after installing.

Levinds

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installed yesterday. Removing the factory caps was not as simple as shown in the video, and the trim tool that ships with the kit was way too flimsy. But after removing them the rest of the installation wasn't bad.

The only issue I now have is with the cup holder part. I haven't removed it yet to investigate further, but it splits apart if you gently pull on it, or if you have a drink in the holder and then go to remove it (see attached picture).

I sent a note to Mabett yesterday and am awaiting his response. I'll also try to take a closer look myself today to see if there is anything I can do to try to secure the two halves together.
Ford Bronco Mabett Launches Removable Rear Dual Cup Holder fits Ford Bronco 21-23+! IMG_3121

Sponsored

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installed yesterday. Removing the factory caps was not as simple as shown in the video, and the trim tool that ships with the kit was way too flimsy. But after removing them the rest of the installation wasn't bad.

The only issue I now have is with the cup holder part. I haven't removed it yet to investigate further, but it splits apart if you gently pull on it, or if you have a drink in the holder and then go to remove it (see attached picture).

I sent a note to Mabett yesterday and am awaiting his response. I'll also try to take a closer look myself today to see if there is anything I can do to try to secure the two halves together.
Ford Bronco Mabett Launches Removable Rear Dual Cup Holder fits Ford Bronco 21-23+! IMG_3121
I actually foreseen that as a possible problem. Sadly, I think a design issue. At this point I don't think there is a great viable option. The other one that I installed that had the magnets, had issues also, other than not working with OEM mats. Mainly, wouldn't hold anything bigger than a water bottle. 🫤

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I can send you a new set

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh lord, yall use white backgrounds?
No idea what you mean??? Anyway, I’m assisting mr Mabett with editing his Amazon listings.
Sponsored