Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
WOW I have been looking through Mabett forum all day. I am addicted lol. A tailgate table that DOESNT require drilling holes on my Bronco???!!! sign me up
No drill
Sponsored

edernest

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Buy "tailgate table" directly for $199.99 via this link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/mpc/A3SH8R1Z6OLJ50
  • Note: Please return to this page to redeem the discount after the promotion starts on 2022-7-27 14:00 PDT
  • Note: Please operate when “tailgate table” is available
Product Description
  • The primary tray has a surface area of 688mm (27.1") L x 381mm (15") W. After the folding table is expanded, the Molle panel hanging on the tail door will leak out. Some knives and forks can be hung by the attached 4 hooks. The Molle panel below the main platform can also hang tool-kits and so on.
  • Fully Bolt-on, no drill installation.
  • Quiet, no rattle cargo solution.
  • Supports Up to 75 lbs.
  • Made of carbon stee, Black Powder Coat finish.

IMG_0339.JPG

IMG_0340.JPG

IMG_0346.JPG

IMG_0359.JPG

IMG_0361.JPG

IMG_0368.JPG

IMG_0405.JPG

IMG_0416.JPG

IMG_0421.JPG

IMG_0208.JPG
Looks like the promotion link no longer works. Did I miss it @Mabett?

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

Visitor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Midwest
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some feedback for anyone else looking:

- This does have solid build quality. A little bit of noise when closing the tailgate, but nothing really rattled or seemed insecure while driving. Unfortunately one of my pieces arrived bent, but I was able to get it mostly back into shape.

- The design overall is great. It's a little heavier, but seems much more solid than the Ford table. I love having a separate flat top surface where Molle straps don't interfere.

- Some of the hardware was rough, literally. The "no-drill" installation was nice in concept, but the hardware had very jagged edges that could easily damage paint when putting them through. They were also extremely difficult to tighten without the back turning.

- I had trouble locating the PDF of instructions, and the video left me with some questions. Fortunately someone on the Mabett discord server was able to send me the link, but I searched for far longer than I should have had to.

- Most importantly (for me), it is not compatible with the Ford/Tuffy cargo enclosure. This table mounts a little bit higher on the door so it interferes with the seal on the Tuffy enclosure. My loss on this one.

Overall, I'd recommend it as long as you do not plan on using the Ford/Tuffy enclosure. Slightly more expensive, but a solid part overall.

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Some feedback for anyone else looking:

- This does have solid build quality. A little bit of noise when closing the tailgate, but nothing really rattled or seemed insecure while driving. Unfortunately one of my pieces arrived bent, but I was able to get it mostly back into shape.

- The design overall is great. It's a little heavier, but seems much more solid than the Ford table. I love having a separate flat top surface where Molle straps don't interfere.

- Some of the hardware was rough, literally. The "no-drill" installation was nice in concept, but the hardware had very jagged edges that could easily damage paint when putting them through. They were also extremely difficult to tighten without the back turning.

- I had trouble locating the PDF of instructions, and the video left me with some questions. Fortunately someone on the Mabett discord server was able to send me the link, but I searched for far longer than I should have had to.

- Most importantly (for me), it is not compatible with the Ford/Tuffy cargo enclosure. This table mounts a little bit higher on the door so it interferes with the seal on the Tuffy enclosure. My loss on this one.

Overall, I'd recommend it as long as you do not plan on using the Ford/Tuffy enclosure. Slightly more expensive, but a solid part overall.
If you receive any bent fittings can contact me and I will send new ones

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just ordered! Discount worked!!

Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just ordered! Discount worked!!
How did you get the discount to work? Currently not working for me and showing $299.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How did you get the discount to work? Currently not working for me and showing $299.
You have to go all the way through checkout, just before purchase, and it will show the discount

Zwilliams

Big Bend
First Name
Zane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, FJ, 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You have to go all the way through checkout, just before purchase, and it will show the discount
Any luck? I'm trying to order now and no discount is available. Not ordering on a mobile device.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any luck? I'm trying to order now and no discount is available. Not ordering on a mobile device.
It works for me. Use the link in post #33. Discount won’t show up until you’re in checkout
Sponsored