Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like a boar. 🐗

Deleted member 3063

Stopped at my fave dealer last week because they had a BL Sport and a Mach-E out front. Had time for one test drive and I foolishly chose the BS BL. Regret that but it was snowing at the time.
Next day the Mach was gone.

StyleGuy

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE, Jaguar F-Pace, GMC Denali XL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The Mach E is the first real competitor to the Tesla Model 3 and Model Y. It also qualifies for the Federal $7,500 rebate that makes it cheaper. If a buyer doesn't have any brand loyalty to Tesla then the Mach E might be the better choice. Tesla has been plagued with fit and finish quality forever. Every auto manufacturer is going to be releasing EV cars and suvs over the next few years so the road for Tesla could get bumpy.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I drove my brothers model Y the other day. First time for me in an electric vehicle. I was very impressed, enough so that I went home and looked at the Mach E. I could be convinced...

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know lots of folks don’t like them.. but, in person, the Mach E looks pretty good to me.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know lots of folks don’t like them.. but, in person, the Mach E looks pretty good to me.
I think the Mach E looks great. Not practical for rural people. Saw my first charging station yesterday, 20 miles away. F150 hybrid would work great though, once the power goes out I have a generator...

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think the Mach E looks great. Not practical for rural people. Saw my first charging station yesterday, 20 miles away. F150 hybrid would work great though, once the power goes out I have a generator...
I DVR all the motorweek episodes. They called the Mach E Drivers Car of Year. I was surprised. Also named Bronco Sport best small suv. Fords stock been on rise Tesla been getting hammered of late. Maybe no coincidence.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I do have plans to start hybridizing and electrifying my old junk in a few years. Maybe an electric eagle, hybrid 2wd into 4wd econoline, and maybe the same for my ford tractor. Cant wait for people to buy em and youtube idiots to wreck em. 20 years from now will be the late 40s early 50s type hotrodding boom again. Only this time it will be electricians instead of machinists leading the way. With a bunch of out of date junk yard EV tech. Its gonna be fast.
Sponsored