Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 435i Xdrive
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I went to my dealer to change my color choice, switching to Area 51 from Cyber Orange. he wanted me to drive their Mach-E to get my impressions. I can’t tell you how much I didn’t want to enjoy this vehicle at all. However it truly was a tremendous vehicle that Ford put together. If my Bronco is pushed in ‘22. The Mach-E has become my plan B. Would you ever daily drive a Mach-E? Why, why not?
Sponsored

ATX_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not opposed to it at all. The range, performance, and price are all good for what it is. I'm so-so on the looks, but it's not terrible.

But I can't (easily) take the door off, so it's Bronco for me.

If you could take the Mach-E GT numbers and put that into an Electric Bronco...That'd be sweet.
480 HP, 3.8 seconds 0-60, 600 ft. lbs. of torque

Yes please.

Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And I'm going to have to work on these,extra crispy anyone?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I saw one in person and the interior is FANTASTIC. Ford really knocked it out of the park with the interior. Easily the best mustang interior ever produced. :)

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ideally I wouldnt mind owning both as well. Would prefer a GT as well for some nice speed. Wouldnt mind as a daily, but dont really see the need for both.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I won't own one as long as they use the Mustang name.

edit: Also... if you think we have just cause to complain about color options...

Last edited:

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went to my dealer to change my color choice, switching to Area 51 from Cyber Orange. he wanted me to drive their Mach-E to get my impressions. I can’t tell you how much I didn’t want to enjoy this vehicle at all. However it truly was a tremendous vehicle that Ford put together. If my Bronco is pushed in ‘22. The Mach-E has become my plan B. Would you ever daily drive a Mach-E? Why, why not?
I drove one on Wednesday, and I love it. When I turn in my Ranger in a year and a half, that is what I will be driving. My wife will get to drive the Bronco.

Sponsored

Brick Vanderhuge

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Custom Softail, Flatside Shovelhead
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yup, My company offers free charging.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have thought about it a lot. I am a member of the Mach-E forum (www.macheforum.com), as is @DealerInsider and possibly other B6G members. I even spoke to Zach Westrum at Granger about ordering a Cyber Orange GT from his dealership with X-Plan pricing, which is definitely possible. Unfortunately, the lead time for a GT ordered now is almost as long as for my Bronco reservation. But I would love to have a Mach-E GT and a Bronco Badlands side-by-side in my garage.

Ford Bronco Mustang Mach-E 15B465C3-5705-4697-B603-A30E490858FD

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Personally I still don't think there's a compelling reason to own an electric vehicle (and I live in one of the very, very few places that can actually support it's energy usage without relying upon coal).

This isn't to say the ICE will survive another century, but current battery tech, lack of recycling, massive carbon footprint and consumption to create new and exciting battery technologies that have not a shot in hell at ever having any form of recycling which isn't "dump on 3rd world nations without an EPA and pretend you're super clean!", it just seems like a losing proposition overall. Perhaps electric will be viable in the future, but it isn't right now, and it won't be for at least 20 years. And those 20 years would have to be hell-bent on getting America's nuclear technology up to modern construction and consumables.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would definitely consider daily driving one. I'd still want my Bronco though. I would however only refer to it as a Mach-E.
Sponsored