First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acadia Denali ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well I went to the dealership stripped my Bronco yo a standard O.B I will wait and see how fast I get a build date. If I dont get one within a couple months I will change everything back the way I wanted, I feel like I did a disservice to my self by keep bending to all the restrictions they keep putting on us. Mine is a basic build now, so I will wait to see wh as t happens.
Sponsored

BoiseBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I hope you get a build soon and that you love it even though you stripped it down to get it sooner. More chances from custom upgrades later I suppose!

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I know the wait is hard, but how long have you already been waiting and when is your reservation? Personally to me, wouldn't mind waiting a little longer to get what I want unless you think you might be able to jump 6 months or a year to get your ride.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just make sure you will be happy without the options you previously had. You really don't want to be driving down the thinking "I wish"...... However, I do wish you luck in getting your Bronco.

CWO4

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I went to the dealership stripped my Bronco yo a standard O.B I will wait and see how fast I get a build date. If I dont get one within a couple months I will change everything back the way I wanted, I feel like I did a disservice to my self by keep bending to all the restrictions they keep putting on us. Mine is a basic build now, so I will wait to see wh as t happens.
I did the total opposite, after the last Ford email and no build window I contacted my dealer and had them add the Sasquatch package, so now my total build is a constraint but at least when I do get it, it will be everything I wanted of what was offered.

Sponsored

grewhi

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had switched to the ST but after seeing some video/photo of the ST when really wet I realized it wasn't going to work in the PNW. I quickly switched back. If I get pushed to MY22 I will go duel top with the white.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I did the total opposite, after the last Ford email and no build window I contacted my dealer and had them add the Sasquatch package, so now my total build is a constraint but at least when I do get it, it will be everything I wanted of what was offered.
Wonder if Sasquatch is still a big constraint? I have sas and 2.7 and got a build date

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly, why would you special order a vehicle that was not built to the specs you really wanted 😏

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does your orders page update if you change models? I switched from BB to OB but it still says BB on mine.

CWO4

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wonder if Sasquatch is still a big constraint? I have sas and 2.7 and got a build date
Mine was BL, 2dr, MIC Top, 2.7L, and tow package, my thinking was what the hell just pile it on and ride the train, plus not a July time stamp.

Sponsored

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does your orders page update if you change models? I switched from BB to OB but it still says BB on mine.
I switched from a BD to a BB and my order page still has the BD on it but I have gotten a build week and the email came through with the BB.

GeorgiaBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Bronco, 89 Grand Wagoneer, 15 Mustang GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I switched from MIC to soft top but not to get it earlier. Once we saw the soft top live, its the one I want. I kept everything else the same which appears to be limiting to getting a 2021 build date...OB, lux, 2.7, leather. We shall see. I do like that it appears that you might be able to get a prep package with your soft top order...

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I switched from a BD to a BB and my order page still has the BD on it but I have gotten a build week and the email came through with the BB.
Awesome, thanks for the info. Puts my mind at ease.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do not sweat it. If you get a build date soon, then you will have it. If it is not everything you wanted, reserve another one and sell the one you got. Someone will buy it. Used cars are going for ridiculously high prices right now.
My neighbor just sold her low mileage 2019 Buick 4 door for $1100 MORE than what she paid for it... new... at the dealership... Sold it to Carvana.

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I switched from MIC to soft top but not to get it earlier. Once we saw the soft top live, its the one I want. I kept everything else the same which appears to be limiting to getting a 2021 build date...OB, lux, 2.7, leather. We shall see. I do like that it appears that you might be able to get a prep package with your soft top order...
I have a feeling that’s going to be an option for MY 22.
Sponsored