• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Oklahoma Make me an offer, 2022 Ford Bronco, Badlands, Sasquatch, High Package, 2.7L, Cactus Gray

Dogger8

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Rav4 Hybrid, 2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered this Bronco about a year ago. I have had some life changes since then and am debating on keeping or not. Rather than losing my deposit, I'm considering purchasing and re-selling. I'm listing at $70,000 (based on similar Bronco's for sale across the country) or best offer. MSRP on Window sticker is $58,250. Keep in mind, I will have around $4,000 in taxes to pay and will need to make some profit to make the deal worth it.

The Bronco is expected to arrive by the end of the November. I will have to pay taxes and get the title prior to making the sale final. I would anticipate the new owner to be able to take title around the beginning of January 2023. The Bronco will be garage kept and will not be driven if I have received a deposit. I can provide the tracking info and window sticker upon request.

2022 Ford Bronco, Badlands trim, with Sasquatch Package and High Package, Marine Grade Vinyl Seats (Black Onyx) with the following and upgrades:

UPGRADES:
- 2.7L ECOBOOST V6 ENGINE (+$1,895.00)
10-SPEED AUTO TRANSMISSION
- SASQUATCH PACKAGE (+$4,090.00)
17"BLK ALM BEADLCK ALLOY RING
4.7/REAR AXLE-LOCKING DIFF
FRONT AXLE-LOCKING DIFFRNTL
LT315/70R17 M/T TIRES (35")

- HIGH PACKAGE (+$2,790.00)
12" LCD TOUCHSREEN
360-DEGREE CAMERA
ADDITIONAL SOUND DEADENING
FORWARD SENSING SYSTEM
MIRRORS - SIDEVIEW - LED APPROACH LAMPS AND LED SPOTLIGHT
SYNC 4
- HARD TOP,GRAY MOLDED-IN-COLOR (+ $695.00)
FRT ROW TOP PANEL STORAGE BAG
- TOWING CAPABILITY (+ $595.00)

2022 Ford Bronco, exterior, doors on.png
Sponsored

sjjohnny

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Black Diamond, '00 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I bought a gap vehicle from Granger, a 2022 Maverick Lariat. Drove it for 6 months, put 6K+ miles on it. Needed to sell when Bronco came in and got offers from 5 dealers - Carmax, carvana, vroom, givemeyouvin, one other and an Auction Estimate from Carmigo. Most offers were around 33K, Carmigo's estimate was 36.5. Carmigo suggested a reserve at 35.5, I said great. Setup super easy, all online, 1 day auction. Highest bidder was 35.4 - I said sold! Local Transport comes to pick up truck and inspect, I call Carmigo, get a copy of wire transfer emailed on the spot - transport takes truck. Super easy.

So, bought truck for 26,800 plus tonneau, sold for 35,400. I found the truck on the internet in Indiana, near Chicago for 41,600 Anyway, something you might consider. Very interesting business model, Carmigo is based out of Tupelo, MS. They charge a $350 flat fee for selling the vehicle. If you want to save $50 you can use my referral code (I also get a $100 debit card). https://app.carmigo.io/#/referral/SVE91F

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Good luck! You'd stand a better chance against a grizzly bear.
Sponsored