• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Oklahoma Make me an offer, 2022 Bronco Badlands, Sasquatch, High Package, Cactus Gray, 2.7L - $70,000 OBO

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I paid MSRP for the 2.7L BaseSquatch I've been driving the last year. I wouldn't expect to buy a taxed Bronco and make a profit today. Buy it to enjoy is my advice. Ricky, your continued obsession flatters!

IMG_20221018_184753719_HDR.jpg
Game recognizes game.
Sponsored

Overcooked

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2D WT, 2021 BMW 540,2024 BMW X7 M60i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP you are probably 6 months late to do this. A dealer near me has two Broncos (one 2 door badlands with 2.3 auto and mid package, MIC, one 4 door Wildtrak with lux) selling at MSRP, no sane person would pay over MSRP for these toys now.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Paid under msrp for my FE almost a year ago. You're way overpriced in today's Bronco market. But good luck.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Dogger8

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Rav4 Hybrid, 2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP you are probably 6 months late to do this. A dealer near me has two Broncos (one 2 door badlands with 2.3 auto and mid package, MIC, one 4 door Wildtrak with lux) selling at MSRP, no sane person would pay over MSRP for these toys now.
I appreciate the insight, thats what I'm trying to figure out. Unfortunately, looks like I'll be letting this one go. My wife and I each have long commutes to work now and not about to put 20K miles/yr on a new Bronco.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP, maybe the dealer will pay you to abandon order?

Sponsored

c72k

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dealers are MSRP or 3k over at this point. Crackhead pricing, maybe you could have gotten 6 months ago.

OP
OP

Dogger8

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Msrp everywhere now. Be crazy to pay u anymore. Good luck!
Ive heard that few times now but not seeing it much in my area. My dealer said they are going to mark it up $5K at a minimum if I don't buy it.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ive heard that few times now but not seeing it much in my area. My dealer said they are going to mark it up $5K at a minimum if I don't buy it.
Wow, that's crazy. But hey, suckers are born every day.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, that's crazy. But hey, suckers are born every day.
Took this at the dealership just up the road from me Sunday while they were closed.
+25K for a lift ,35's and some other add ons on a Base softy non-Squatch.
Ford Bronco Make me an offer, 2022 Bronco Badlands, Sasquatch, High Package, Cactus Gray, 2.7L - $70,000 OBO 1669091533916

One person here ran their reservation through them and got invoice ... so who knows?

Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Took this at the dealership just up the road from me Sunday while they were closed.
+25K for a lift ,35's and some other add ons on a Base softy non-Squatch.
Ford Bronco Make me an offer, 2022 Bronco Badlands, Sasquatch, High Package, Cactus Gray, 2.7L - $70,000 OBO 1669091533916

One person here ran their reservation through them and got invoice ... so who knows?
Ha, at least they made an effort to disguise the ADM. $25k markup for less than $5k in parts, mostly just the wheels and tires. They actually list the RC 3rd brake light extension…$25.

Juventus

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Reeling in expectations, just paid $58K (which included tax title and tags) on a 2 door Badlands SAS last week from a Ford Dealership. I was a walk in, did not order.

Hey helipilot what is the name of the dealership you got your bronco from?

OP
OP

Dogger8

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Appreciate the advice. It actually arrived over the weekend, should be able to go check it out today.
Sponsored