Sponsored

Make sure to get an approved COVP from your dealer with your name and order number

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey Guys - I'm not sure if this has been spelled out before but wanted to make sure I passed on some information FORD told me yesterday. I received a message that my salesman had moved on and I was getting a new one this week right in the middle of the 23' re-order. I called FORD and they did see my new 23' order/DORA and confirmed clean but he also told me to make sure I get an approved COVP from my dealer with my name and order number on it.

I called my new salesman and he said they hadn't completed the COVP yet and should in the next few days. So I have a 23' DORA without a COVP, I had always thought if you had a DORA you were good but this doesn't seem to be the case, you need both the new DORA and COVP. I haven't been given my COVP for 21' or 22' re-order so looks like this is new.

Hope this info keeps you guys from losing your orders!
Sponsored

JTM

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I read where Broncos are excluded from the COVP process. Maybe this policy has been changed since the original post on "blue oval" that stated this?

OP
OP
CMillBronco

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have one on my 23' Bronco order.

MichiganMichael

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport, '22 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

COVP confirms to ford it is a “valid” order and not a fake order. They are only supposed to give allocation slots to orders that have been COVP’d , especially when it comes to the highly constrained items.
Otherwise a dealer could enter 5k fake orders , and Ford wouldn’t know it.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I read where Broncos are excluded from the COVP process. Maybe this policy has been changed since the original post on "blue oval" that stated this?
Read where?

I definitely had to submit verification to my dealer and received a copy back.
Sponsored