First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 turbo
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just a reminder to double and triple check your order. I’m not sure if the Ford order entry system is buggy or if the dealers are careless. I ordered a Lightning Blue FE with black interior. When I got my build sheet everything looked good. Based on a post last week about priority codes I checked with my dealer to make sure I was not assigned a 99 priority code. My dealer assured me that my code was 19 and sent me a screenshot to show me. When I looked at the screenshot my order was listed with navy pier interior (other users mentioned interior mix ups). Went back to the dealer and “fixed” the order back to black interior. Had I not noticed I’m guessing my bronco would have been delivered with the wrong interior! Wonder in general how many times this actually happens In the real world and what Ford would have done to rectify it.
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good Catch!!!

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Planning to double check mine no later than Monday! I got a build sheet with everything correct when I first placed my order, but I changed colors so I need to double check that’s correct.

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I too got a screenshot of the order form, and dealer initially ordered the wrong color..... They corrected and sent me new screenshot, but ford email confirmation still listed it wrong as others have discussed Ford only sends that 1 time.

Sponsored

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just a reminder to double and triple check your order. I’m not sure if the Ford order entry system is buggy or if the dealers are careless. I ordered a Lightning Blue FE with black interior. When I got my build sheet everything looked good. Based on a post last week about priority codes I checked with my dealer to make sure I was not assigned a 99 priority code. My dealer assured me that my code was 19 and sent me a screenshot to show me. When I looked at the screenshot my order was listed with navy pier interior (other users mentioned interior mix ups). Went back to the dealer and “fixed” the order back to black interior. Had I not noticed I’m guessing my bronco would have been delivered with the wrong interior! Wonder in general how many times this actually happens In the real world and what Ford would have done to rectify it.
Thanks!
I'm sure this has been discussed a million times already, but what is code 19 versus 99?

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man, you missed out. The true unicorn FE will be a 2-dr Lightening Blue with Luna Pier. If you are getting the More-Door Bronco, then it don't matter what you option.

OP
OP

MMBrodsky

First Edition
First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 turbo
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks for the heads up. Glad you caught it on your order.
Hola
I too got a screenshot of the order form, and dealer initially ordered the wrong color..... They corrected and sent me new screenshot, but ford email confirmation still listed it wrong as others have discussed Ford only sends that 1 time.
ive never had this issue with other brands I’ve special ordered. Guess Ford and it’s dealers just needs to sharpen up if they really want to be in the big leagues.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Personally I'm planning on doing this but later.

There is going to be a point (well supposed to be) were Ford is going to provide a timeline and let customers know what items will delay their order.

For me that is the time to give it all the final once over.

Plus the status of what is available should be pretty set.
Sponsored