Sponsored

Make sure you inspect your new Bronco at delivery!

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Glad you caught it. If you were to leave the lot then say something I’d bet you would have a fight on your hands. Glad they are taking care of it.
Sponsored

Neigh

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Taco2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mentioned this is a separate thread but mine had paint chips…REALLY small but still. The dealership is working to fix it. The thing that scares me is the severely damaged roof panels. They’ll order new ones but I’m not holding my breath.
Ford Bronco Make sure you inspect your new Bronco at delivery! 1C3F474E-CA7C-4AC7-BB26-FD0F6733F25D

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mentioned this is a separate thread but mine had paint chips…REALLY small but still. The dealership is working to fix it. The thing that scares me is the severely damaged roof panels. They’ll order new ones but I’m not holding my breath.
Ford Bronco Make sure you inspect your new Bronco at delivery! 1C3F474E-CA7C-4AC7-BB26-FD0F6733F25D
Yeah, NO. That is not going to get accepted at delivery.

EddieA

Badlands
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I'm just over-reacting a bit then! Either way, so far, the Bronco has been great. I've kept it Stock from the BD Mid package thus far, but I think once this gets worked out I'll toss on some larger tires and look at some more fun mods =P
you are not overreacting. It's a good reminder for all of us. That is unacceptable!

Sponsored

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Everything with the 6G Bronco is a lottery.

Relow

Base
First Name
CW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO, HONDA
Your Bronco Model
Base
Super excited to take delivery of my Bronco. It's too bad I've waited close to 2 years only to be delivered a vehicle that was not only damaged, but then badly touched up. My dealer is taking care of it as of right now, but man what a disappointment. This is my first interaction with a Ford product and so far I can only hope the vehicle makes up for everything else.

Super excited to take delivery of my Bronco. It's too bad I've waited close to 2 years only to be delivered a vehicle that was not only damaged, but then badly touched up. My dealer is taking care of it as of right now, but man what a disappointment. This is my first interaction with a Ford product and so far I can only hope the vehicle makes up for everything else.

Yup mine was delivered with a giant dent in the hood... what's 2 more additional weeks :'(

Badlands77

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do the dealers not notice the damage shown on this thread as they are getting the vehicle ready for delivery?? Or are they hoping you drive off the lot not noticing 🤔

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

That's not badly damaged for a Ford Bronco. Mine came with 4 doors that all had different shapes they were so bent.

Sponsored

WHOISGAZ

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sadness
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine had a chip of paint missing, not sure if it happened in the factory or in shipping, but the dealership had it sent to a body shop and they fixed it up. Can't even tell where it was at anymore, looks like it was never there.

1666031349991.png

1666031370740.png
mine is literally days away from delivery. I’ll definitely be inspecting the hell out of it. Hopefully nothing bad to report.

Last edited:

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a very similar touch up paint repair as delivered. It is inside the door jamb on the body itself. It looks like Ford didn't have the striker positioned correctly and smashed the paint off of it. I didn't notice it until a few days after delivery. While I have to live with it, at least it's not visible or attention grabbing. Gotta love Ford... :rolleyes:

Tito

Base
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969, 1971, 1966, 1973, 2022 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
My hood was marked up I got lucky and it buffed out. The dealership here in Tulare Ca. has had lots of problems. They think it is from rookie drivers, Covid really jacked things up, I got mine back in December.
My dealer said the same. My wife's came in a month ago and showed with a ton of damage.
Broken windshield (rock spray)
About a dozen rock chips in fenders, hood, and windshield frame.
Paint rubbed off a rear panel below light

Dealer was great and took care of it all but really makes me wonder how the damage occurred. I'm thinking since it sat on snow/dirt mountain for 3 months, some vehicle in the lot was getting loaded or rodded and sprayed my front end from close range with gravel. I've not had that much damage on a vehicle even in 100k miles.

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Make sure you inspect your new Bronco at delivery! 20220901_025235

2dr Black Diamond. Not a huge deal but something to look for. Behind the front passenger seat, rubber floor looks like it was cut too short. Took me way longer than I'd like to admit to find, but dealer Is being great and will get it squared away
Sponsored