Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m out in Washington County. Contrary to popular belief, Maryland doesn’t end after Frederick?. I’m looking forward to some group trail rides. I’m hoping someone with more ambition than I have will put those together.
Where in WashCo? I'm in Hagerstown and have no idea where trails are. I went down to the Frederick watershed in my 4Runner a couple years ago, but didn't find much more than gravel roads...
Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hey guys. Hagerstown here. Glad to see some MD folks in here. I haven't taken too many pictures, but if you see this one in the wild, it's me.
20221230_162909~2.jpg
I'll be on the lookout as I'm nearby. Hagerstown Ford has an Iconic Silver badlands on the lot right now at MSRP.

DrewPeakoc

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'll be on the lookout as I'm nearby. Hagerstown Ford has an Iconic Silver badlands on the lot right now at MSRP.
My wife worked at Ford when I got mine. Let me know when you pull the trigger, may be able to help you out a little. She still has friends there.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My wife worked at Ford when I got mine. Let me know when you pull the trigger, may be able to help you out a little. She still has friends there.
I have a heritage on order. Just waiting on that famous scheduling date email.

Sponsored

DrewPeakoc

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a heritage on order. Just waiting on that famous scheduling date email.
Ah, nice. That's the longest wait... I actually got the email they mine was built on the same day it was delivered. Fingers crossed that you don't have much longer.

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where in WashCo? I'm in Hagerstown and have no idea where trails are. I went down to the Frederick watershed in my 4Runner a couple years ago, but didn't find much more than gravel roads...
Hagerstown also. I usually go up to Rausch Creek in PA or down around Peters Mill Run in VA. Be glad to let you know next time I’m going.

Badsquatchman

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC and motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I actually installed them last week….got them for half price from a member here. Boras 1” up front and 1.25 in the rear.
I like it. I’ve been considering spacers(1”) I think I’m sold. I’ll probably see you around. I’m on Kent Island

5874CB02-9B4C-436B-9F41-026472285E78.jpeg

Sponsored

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like it. I’ve been considering spacers(1”) I think I’m sold. I’ll probably see you around. I’m on Kent Island

Ford Bronco Maryland - Chime in! 5874CB02-9B4C-436B-9F41-026472285E78
Thanks, I was considering them for awhile also but was always worried about the side effects. Everyones heard the stories about spacers breaking and burned up wheel bearings. Talked to a couple friends with more experience with them then myself and they all said to make sure they were quality spacers and not to go too big. I saw the set of Boras for sale on here and grabbed them.

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hagerstown also. I usually go up to Rausch Creek in PA or down around Peters Mill Run in VA. Be glad to let you know next time I’m going.
I’d also be interested in joining the next time you go.

DrewPeakoc

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah. Please do. That would be cool.