Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey everyone here in Gaithersburg....1.23 will be one month old.

20230108_151004.jpg
Sponsored

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello everyone! I'm New here. My name is Curt, and I just purchased a slightly used 2022 Black Diamond 2 door. I currently live in Thurmont MD (near Frederick) but I am a native of Smithsburg MD (near Hagerstown). I'm very excited to finally have a Bronco and I hope to be a good member of this community and learn and share a lot!

Badsquatchman

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC and motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello everyone! I'm New here. My name is Curt, and I just purchased a slightly used 2022 Black Diamond 2 door. I currently live in Thurmont MD (near Frederick) but I am a native of Smithsburg MD (near Hagerstown). I'm very excited to finally have a Bronco and I hope to be a good member of this community and learn and share a lot!
Hello- welcome

STJonesin4

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco/2022 F150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just found this Maryland post. Western Maryland here. Picked mine up 1 week ago. Had a July 18, 2020 reservation that ended with this. Well worth it now though!!

Ford Bronco Maryland - Chime in! 20230118_162200
SWEET!

Sponsored

MudMonsterRacin

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just found this Maryland post. Western Maryland here. Picked mine up 1 week ago. Had a July 18, 2020 reservation that ended with this. Well worth it now though!!

20230118_162200.jpg
Looks like Diehls? I don't live in Maryland but I'm 7 miles from it in Somerset County So i feel like i fit in here better than the PA group lol. I bought mine at BJ Maurer Ford in Boswell but ive purchased a few vehicles at Diehl's Ford. Thats the first Braptor I've seen sold local. Congrats.

SVTGoat

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Looks like Diehls? I don't live in Maryland but I'm 7 miles from it in Somerset County So i feel like i fit in here better than the PA group lol. I bought mine at BJ Maurer Ford in Boswell but ive purchased a few vehicles at Diehl's Ford. Thats the first Braptor I've seen sold local. Congrats.
You're exactly right! I know exactly where you bought yours. I have also been there myself before and it's a nice place!
Have you posted a picture of yours? I have to look back through this posting yet.

MudMonsterRacin

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You're exactly right! I know exactly where you bought yours. I have also been there myself before and it's a nice place!
Have you posted a picture of yours? I have to look back through this posting yet.
Here's a pic. Got some 33s and a set of the optional black diamond wheels waiting to go on. Wife ordered a 2 door base though BJ Maurer too. Waiting on the order banks to open back up on that one. Gonna be fun to build hers the way she wants it.
Ford Bronco Maryland - Chime in! 20221022_162819
Ford Bronco Maryland - Chime in! vehicl

SVTGoat

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Here's a pic. Got some 33s and a set of the optional black diamond wheels waiting to go on. Wife ordered a 2 door base though BJ Maurer too. Waiting on the order banks to open back up on that one. Gonna be fun to build hers the way she wants it.
Oh man Velocity Blue!!! That is actually what I wanted my Bronco Raptor color in but I was pushed to 2023. Love the color and the Bronco The 2 door will be sweet!! My original reservation started out as a 2 door.

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I posted yesterday but I finally got out to get a few shots of mine. 2022 black diamond, I'm located in Thurmont MD (between Frederick and Hagerstown) I'm so excited to own a Bronco and to be here and hopefully make some friends!

PXL_20230203_203723493.jpg

PXL_20230203_203829244.jpg

Sponsored

Hedrock

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr EG Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wife and I just moved to Baltimore from Georgia - this is Evelyn, ‘22 Black Diamond non-squatch. Added the FP lift and some 35” Kendas, would love to find somewhere to get dirty again.

IMG_4250.jpeg
Sponsored