First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There is a new kid on the block. Just drove past the Ford dealership as I do everytime im in town. Expected dissappointment, but what I found was wild! Wildtrack that is. As far as I know it was the first on Maui. Aera 51 is alright but I am a blues man. Size was good, seemed about the same as my FSB in height and length, my wife likes that its not as wide. I like em wide but atleast the tires are. It seemed like it was just dropped off there as the whole sales staff was out front cheering when I pulled in in my 96. They quickly squirreled it away in to the service area so I didnt get to poke around it. Cant wait to see em again. Pretty impressed by the glimpse of it. If they can pump em out the folks out here will buy em up. Hopefully they start replacing alot of the tacos and 4 runners. They are literally all I see here and they all think they are golden. Check out our craigslist guarantee you will find something with rust for over 10k.

Pics arent working will add later but they arent great through the windshield anyway.
Sponsored