Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got a email, my Bronco is at the local rail yard waiting for a truck to transport it to the dealership. So now about a weeks wait , I used to work at a dealership I know the work that has to be done.
Congrats! Bet you're excited!
Who initiated the email? (ie dealership vs FoMoCo vs spies on the inside)
Sponsored

Trooper19

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sent in a request for a update , I contacted them on the 23 before and was told it was still in Michigan. It as supposed to have been loaded up on a rail car on the 12th . my blend date was 01/31/22 .

8cam

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just joined and reading this thread is depressing. Ordered October 21 and still crickets from Ford...well I got a "we'll be in touch soon" email today, which is the first thing I've gotten since I placed the order. My dealer keeps telling my my order is flagged as "priority" whatever that means.

Smaller dealer in a small town, and I ordered a loaded-out 2-door, I'm guessing I'm way in the back of the line. Considering I just sold my Land Cruiser, now I don't have anything to off-road. So I just read everything about Bronco I can and wait.

jwhitecarolina

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently: Mercedes Benz G550.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Funny thing is, I really don't care how long it takes. 20 years in the military taught me patience. I'm not going to sweat it one way or the other. The way people take this post personally makes me laugh.
Ha! Excellent point. And thank you for your service. I reckon my 4 Air Force years instilled some of that same patience in me. It looks like delivery is finally happening on my WildTrak in the next 2 weeks, so at least it's close now!

Sponsored
OP
OP
SZairborne

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congratulations!! Post pics when you get it.

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Only 5 months in and am hoping for "the email" next week. I have three constraints.
1. 2.7
2. SAS
3. A Bronco

Feel bad for the long haulers.
I ordered color matching hard top and fenders, 2.7, heavy duty trailer package. Still no word on a build date much less a VIN!! I ordered 7/21!

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

if that were the case, I'd have had mine the next day lol...I live in Houston, the 4th largest city in the US? And there are literally thousands of Jeeps. You can't walk out your front door without seeing a dozen of them drive by.
same here