Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

White lettering on the side walls, Mickey Thompson classic II wheels.. BFG T/A’s....
I can tell by looking a true boomer made this..
Needs Rockstar I’s bruh.
Sponsored

U725

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Roadster, R53 MC40 Mini Cooper S
Who is maxlidermotors

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Who is maxlidermotors
1st gen Bronco restoration company. They build nice stuff, you may have seen their 4-door Bronco conversion:

Ford Bronco Maxlider 2021 Bronco 5BAEECB9-D265-4B2D-8927-2FD8261BC9B3

And their regular Bronco’s can be nice. They do whatever someone wants to make so some of them are pretty ugly tbh. (Big wheels too lifted etc) but they do very nice work

Ford Bronco Maxlider 2021 Bronco EA94480D-68C4-4DCD-8CE1-5EF5651F105C

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

White lettering on the side walls, Mickey Thompson classic II wheels.. BFG T/A’s....
I am still shocked that white lettering is still an option on the F250's.

I like the MT2's ....in certain applications....but....I also dis-like almost all the available modern"truck" wheels at Tireracks web site. Most of them , to me , look like a MS13 gang banger on meth dreamed them up.
I'm also far from being 22 years old anymore......but not quite a boomer. That's my folks.....LOL
Good thing about that? I'm one of the ones that will actually close this laptop up and go down to the stealership and buy a Bronco when it is available , instead of flapping my virtual lips about it online.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Wait is white lettering not cool anymore? I love white lettering.

Sponsored

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

I like the MT2's ....in certain applications....but....I also dis-like almost all the available modern"truck" wheels at Tireracks web site. Most of them , to me , look like a MS13 gang banger on meth dreamed them up.
I'm also far from being 22 years old anymore......but not quite a boomer. That's my folks.....LOL
Good thing about that? I'm one of the ones that will actually close this laptop up and go down to the stealership and buy a Bronco when it is available , instead of flapping my virtual lips about it online.
God bless you for keeping Ford in business and guaranteeing you will buy a vehicle you haven't even really seen yet.

and.

"Most Wrangler owners are men (64%) with a median age of 49 years and an annual household income of $121,951. The Wrangler has broad generational appeal, with 28% of owners identifying as Generation Y, 34% as Generation X, and 36% as Baby Boomers. "

I suspect, even more "boomers" will buy the "softer" new bronco. I'm right on the cusp I think, being 54, but I'm pretty sure
we have all the money (money that can be spent on over priced, for their size, SUV toys).

U725

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Roadster, R53 MC40 Mini Cooper S

Thanks, dad.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wonderful thing about options, is that they’re optional.

1lostCDN

Badlands
First Name
Derrek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL why is that? Because it doesn't have horribly useless and insanely expensive 16 wides and AMP Branded rubber band "off road" tires? No brodozers here lol. :p

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's my old 2000 power stroke bro dozer,
It was a serious dozer bro! Lol!
35x12.50-18 on 18x10 moto metals that were only $150 a piece.
Man, I miss my 7.3 (2001 250 x-cab) everyday, but up here in winter salts land, the body was rusted to absolute shit by 180k miles. Not just the bed, but all the stamped steel reenforcing members underneath were on their way out too. Spent some time under it on a mechanics dolly, just getting a visual on how bad it really was and it was sickening. Plus, diesel prices had skyrocketed after the reformulation.
I traded in the truck (and my MAN card) for a Subaru Outback. The Subies have impressed the hell out of me with their snowy roads ability, better than the SD really, until it gets A-hole deep. But there's no comparing to the feeling of driving a "real" truck.
Maybe the new Bronco can fill that need, big tires and all?
Here's to hoping it kicks ass.

1lostCDN

Badlands
First Name
Derrek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's my old 2000 power stroke bro dozer,
It was a serious dozer bro! Lol!
35x12.50-18 on 18x10 moto metals that were only $150 a piece.

Ford Bronco Maxlider 2021 Bronco ima

Haha awesome truck man. dont see too many of the standard cabs left up here. I just like having fun with the guys that think they all drive "sema builds" on gigantic wheels that get bent off of mall curbs lol.
Sponsored