Sponsored

Maybe new heritage/retro trim coming? (Free Wheeling Bronco Sport announced)

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Maybe ...

White wagon wheels, black Mod top with period correct interior and striping would be interesting!

Ford Bronco Maybe new heritage/retro trim coming? (Free Wheeling Bronco Sport announced) Second-Gen-Ford-Bronco-Brochure

Ford Bronco Maybe new heritage/retro trim coming? (Free Wheeling Bronco Sport announced) 1979-bronco-free-wheelin-and-lineu

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m more interested in the “Black Appearance Package”, because we might be one step closer to getting this!

Ford Bronco Maybe new heritage/retro trim coming? (Free Wheeling Bronco Sport announced) IMG_0988

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Decals do not a bronco make…clean up all the low hanging rock hitting underside bits and make a steering rack that doesn’t break in half…

Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Looks like desert sand, atlas blue, is available on the badlands trims.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dang, I legit dig it!

Yeah, but it’s the Bronco Sport though……

Like all of this build up to win a prize and all you get is a damn t-shirt, that’s too small!! 😒
And? After test driving one it is a surprising nice little thing. If I wanted to replace my Spark with something else as a cheap DD I think this would fit in nicely... for what it is.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I’m more interested in the “Black Appearance Package”, because we might be one step closer to getting this!

Ford Bronco Maybe new heritage/retro trim coming? (Free Wheeling Bronco Sport announced) IMG_0988
Add in this and I might forget all about my Heritage Edition ...

Ford Bronco Maybe new heritage/retro trim coming? (Free Wheeling Bronco Sport announced) 263365_Misc_1e4cabd8-304e-44d0-99aa-1786ed28f3f3_Web

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Eh, the 2024MY Bronco Sport order banks opened today. Which is why we're getting all of this info about it now. We got another month-ish before the full-size Bronco info gets released.

If I'm being brutally honest, they don't need another trim on the bigger Bronco. If they make the shadow black painted modular hard top available in 2024MY, and add all of the options they took away half way through this year for Job 2, that'll be a win in my book. Make 2024MY a catch-up/stabilization year, and then they can start introducing new stuff again for 2025MY.
The elusive black modular top is the football, Lucy is ford motor co, and the rest of us are Charlie Brown.
Sponsored