Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Roast & VB is the best combo (that's what I have in mine, but cloth because girl shorts + summer = miserable with leather).

I think you should name it Balls. BlueXYZ is the name for pretty much every blue bronco, LOL. I've seen a few blucifers. Mine is "Blu" like the bird from Rio, lol. Also a nod to a few other things, but mostly the birdy.
The leather gets super hot when the top is off. Cloth seats were a good choice! Yeah I've decided against blucifer. Since the real one already laughed at this thread. But your movie character name has inspired me anew. I could go with Dory, mystique, etc.

But Ford made the build up sooo long and payoff was sooo average, that balls might still reign supreme...
Sponsored

Last edited:

JackalOnassis

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I tried to get the leather for free, but the dealership basically said to either buy the car for whatever we say, or kindly fuck off. So... I quickly and sadly did whatever they said. Both front seats are power. But mine was built before the leather became mandatory, you might be good.
Copy, thanks. If you go with Blucifer you’ll have to do red head lights to match the statue and then paint a crazy mural on the inside depicting some creeping post world war 3 dystopian society. It’ll be a whole thing so it’s probably easier to just go with blue….