Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Haven't decided on a name yet. Leaning towards blucifer, after the big blue bronco statue at the Denver Airport. Or possibly just balls... Because, well, it's blue... Either way I'm also open to suggestions! But I digress, meet whatever it's gonna be named:

IMG_20230609_174917_392.jpg

After a short 966 day wait I finally picked up my 23 VB, OBX, SAS, HIGH PKG, 2.7L MOAR DOOR at Granger.

After a 7ish hour drive and a sleep, first mods, blacking out and removing badges.

Rear Before:
10.jpg

Rear After:
20230610_113141.jpg

Front before:
20230609_093346.jpg

Front after:
20230610_115026.jpg

Also removed a the stupid trim stickers. Getting custom ones made Hopefully.

More to come, as money, time, and wife agreeableness wanes and waxes.
Sponsored

OP
OP
The Compensator

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh, forgot first driving impressions:

The thing is like a little offroad sports car. Dare I say overpowered for what it is, and handles great. It makes noises and the hardtop howls. I'd say it's better than any jeep I've owned or operated in the noise category, but similar. The overall fit finish and material feel is on the low to cheap end. The DIO options that were haphazardly thrown in the back and definitely not installed like the acronym would suggest left permanent scratches in the soft plastics. The factory stereo is borderline criminal. Why Ford would waste the time and energy to develop and install such garbage is beyond my lower level of understanding. Do I care about any of that stuff? Not really. I think I might be mildly obsessed with it.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice! I have the same one except with front mod bumper. Not sure what interior you have, but I have the roast leather and it looks great.

OP
OP
The Compensator

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice! I have the same one except with front mod bumper. Not sure what interior you have, but I have the roast leather and it looks great.
I see you are also a person of culture and sublime taste.

I also got the leather:
20230610_115132.jpg

I plan on replacing the front and rear bumpers soon. I just gotta figure out which ones I like that aren't super bronco taxed...

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

GucciFreshness

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After we chatted, you know I can't wait to see what you do! Congrats on finally getting your Bronco!

Sponsored

JackalOnassis

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I see you are also a person of culture and sublime taste.

I also got the leather:
20230610_115132.jpg

I plan on replacing the front and rear bumpers soon. I just gotta figure out which ones I like that aren't super bronco taxed...
Man that blue does look good. My son really wanted me to get that color. I’m kinda wishing I did now. Did you have the no charge for the leather seats and if so are they power seats or manual? Trying to figure that out before/if mine ever gets shipped.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Roast & VB is the best combo (that's what I have in mine, but cloth because girl shorts + summer = miserable with leather).

I think you should name it Balls. BlueXYZ is the name for pretty much every blue bronco, LOL. I've seen a few blucifers. Mine is "Blu" like the bird from Rio, lol. Also a nod to a few other things, but mostly the birdy.

OP
OP
The Compensator

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats! Love seeing OG (pre 2021) members sticking around and getting their Bronco!
I was actually a site stalker earlier than my join date, but once the stig showed up, and pineapple pizza started getting thrown around I had to like, comment, and subscribe for more!

OP
OP
The Compensator

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After we chatted, you know I can't wait to see what you do! Congrats on finally getting your Bronco!
Naming the running board lift/pinch weld hide mod, the GucciFreshener and referring them to your thread! Thanks for sharing the knowledge!

OP
OP
The Compensator

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Man that blue does look good. My son really wanted me to get that color. I’m kinda wishing I did now. Did you have the no charge for the leather seats and if so are they power seats or manual? Trying to figure that out before/if mine ever gets shipped.
I tried to get the leather for free, but the dealership basically said to either buy the car for whatever we say, or kindly fuck off. So... I quickly and sadly did whatever they said. Both front seats are power. But mine was built before the leather became mandatory, you might be good.
Sponsored