Sponsored

MetalCloak - Bronco Armor feedback / /reviews?

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands w/ sasquatch pkg - Carbonized Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am looking to buy the rear shock mount skids, rear lower control arm skids, belly skid plate, and A arm skids.

Does anyone have the metal cloak stuff and have any feedback on them?
Sponsored

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have metalcloak on my diesel wrangler, no issues with 20k miles to and from the dirt. I have the 4.5 GC lift and rear bumper.

Just added my bronco last week, been doing research on a lot of parts including rear bumper. I did not like how some bolted up but reviewing how metalcloak is designed and installed, I went that route and awaiting delivery.

Metalcloak also is made right here in the USA, their customer service is absolutely top notch as well. If the design goes along with what you want, I wouldn't hesitate.

matterhorn.jpg

s turn.jpg

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had their belly skid system and now I don't. Rest of their stuff is fine/normal/no issues. I got high centered and sheared some bolts and bent everything. Currently running a mix of Talon Garage, RCI and Stock, I am super happy with this set up since I gained like 2" of ground clearance.

I couldn't get them back on, Metalcloak did take care of me and stand behind their product.

Ford Bronco MetalCloak - Bronco Armor feedback / /reviews? PXL_20230524_234944249

Ford Bronco MetalCloak - Bronco Armor feedback / /reviews? PXL_20230524_231849763

Ford Bronco MetalCloak - Bronco Armor feedback / /reviews? PXL_20230524_235812575

Ford Bronco MetalCloak - Bronco Armor feedback / /reviews? PXL_20230527_172054996

Ford Bronco MetalCloak - Bronco Armor feedback / /reviews? PXL_20230524_231836245

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As much as I love the MC quality parts on my jeep…I too am waiting to hear solid feedback on MC products installed on the Bronco before I pull the trigger on any MC undercarriage protection.

Murfman

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WildTrak, Cyber Orange soft top
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I put MC on my Wildtrak, after twisting a fuel tank hanger strap in Moab, last year. I have wheeled it over big granite boulders and have had no issues. It was a little bit difficult to install solo, but I am old and weak now. I do recommend them!

Krak-A-Pat

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just got the rear shock and rear control arm skids. waiting on delivery. I want to buy more but just a little concerned on the weight. I have the 2.3L and already have a steel front bumper with winch and bull bars. I want the rocksliders and upper/lower control arms and stabilizer bar, but feel like once im done with my build I'll get 5 miles to the gallon due to the weight of everything. haha but thats the price we pay I suppose. Was really hoping to get those 6pak shocks available for the Bronco...
Sponsored

Last edited: