Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar E-Pace, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Woodstock here. My city of ATL dwelling friends refer to it as “lower Tennessee.”
Ha, I grew up in Woodstock. Just moved to Canton last October.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Atlanta Bronco visit registration is open: :)

COURTESY FORD, Conyers, GA
MAY 12, 2021

HENNESSY FORD OF ATLANTA, Atlanta, GA
MAY 13, 2021

ANGELA KRAUSE FORD, Alpharetta, GA
MAY 14, 2021

BILLY HOWELL FORD, Cumming, GA
MAY 15, 2021
As of today, all 4 dealer events are still wide open for reservations. Makes me wonder whether 1) They're not limiting the number of reservations, or 2) Not many folks are signing-up for the events.
Or maybe folks are waiting to see what the auto show offers this week, though their FB page already stated the Broncs would be 'display only' - 'no touch'. If the auto show turns out to be more 'hands-on', there wont be as much interest in the dealership events I would think.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
all 4 dealer events are still wide open for reservations.
I'm equidistant from Atl, Athens, and Greenville; but in Athens & Greenville, you're less-likely to get shot....and I'm holding a spot in both cities.

Between them & Townsend, its all gonna come down to what vehicles are on parade. I'd possibly go to all or none.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
As of today, all 4 dealer events are still wide open for reservations. Makes me wonder whether 1) They're not limiting the number of reservations, or 2) Not many folks are signing-up for the events.
Or maybe folks are waiting to see what the auto show offers this week, though their FB page already stated the Broncs would be 'display only' - 'no touch'. If the auto show turns out to be more 'hands-on', there wont be as much interest in the dealership events I would think.
I noticed that too. I wonder if it’s because the dates are so far out right now. I could see dealers sending out emails a week before the events to get registrations going. We sorta snuck in through the construction fence. 😁

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm equidistant from Atl, Athens, and Greenville; but in Athens & Greenville, you're less-likely to get shot....and I'm holding a spot in both cities.

Between them & Townsend, its all gonna come down to what vehicles are on parade. I'd possibly go to all or none.
I’m almost certain that we’re getting the Florida vehicles. That means no Squatch or 2DR 🙁 You can see the path of cities winding up from Florida in the tour thread. Unless they do some sort of swap in the middle (unlikely), I think we’re getting these.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m almost certain that we’re getting the Florida vehicles.
You're most likely correct, which is a big yawner. Hope springs eternal for Townsend, which I'd assume would be a different field staff. I'm a 2-door AMB BD...gotta have at least one of those features to get me off my ass & to an event

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

"They'll eat anything, if they're hungry enough."
- FORD

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm keeping an open mind when it comes to these auto shows & dealer events. With hundreds of possible variations (model/trim level/options/colors), the likelihood of seeing my build is nil. And the fact that I'm planning to order a 2022 at the earliest anyway, makes it even less relevant.
But I figure seeing anything in-person (even if it's not hands-on) is better than seeing just about anything online, and even better than not seeing anything in-person at all.
I'm not really going all that much out of the way for any of it, as the auto show is less than 10 minutes away, so for the price of going to a movie I can at least get a closeup glimpse of a Bronco. Worth it - even if it ends up not being 'hands-on'. Then I've arranged my vacation around Cel-East next week, so again, not out-of-the-way. And then finally the dealership event in May is maybe 15-20 minutes away. But if the auto show or Cel-East satisfy my curiosities, I may skip the dealership event altogether.

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any lucky Atlanta area folk get in this first batch of emails? I missed out apparently...

Sponsored

D1A3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Sahara, Atlas, X5d, 993 Cabriolet, 914 2.0L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No luck on an email today, but did see the Outer Banks w/ Sasquatch at the Autoshow. Even. more excited seeing one in person. Rep there spoke to someone and said we were getting an Outer Banks and Big Bend at the Krause-Alpharetta event in May.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No luck on an email today, but did see the Outer Banks w/ Sasquatch at the Autoshow. Even. more excited seeing one in person. Rep there spoke to someone and said we were getting an Outer Banks and Big Bend at the Krause-Alpharetta event in May.
To that point, we’re getting these specific Broncos. Be curious to see what a month and a half of constantly being wiped with disinfectant does to the interior of these. 😬

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

To that point, we’re getting these specific Broncos. Be curious to see what a month and a half of constantly being wiped with disinfectant does to the interior of these. 😬
Others might be annoyed, but I'll be glad to see what my OBX will be close to.

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious to see what a month and a half of constantly being wiped with disinfectant does to the interior of these. 😬
I just checked out the ones on the California circuit, which have been through the RINGER. They were totally fine. At worst there were little fuzzies from the towels on the window trim. The surfaces all looked fresh off the line.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Atlanta Bronco visit registration is open: :)

COURTESY FORD, Conyers, GA
MAY 12, 2021

HENNESSY FORD OF ATLANTA, Atlanta, GA
MAY 13, 2021

ANGELA KRAUSE FORD, Alpharetta, GA
MAY 14, 2021

BILLY HOWELL FORD, Cumming, GA
MAY 15, 2021
I just cancelled a reservation for the dealership in Cumming, GA for 5/15 at 10am. And I see that time slot has now reopened on reservation website if anyone's interested. I found and booked a closer dealership event. (Although after spending 2 days at Cel-East this week, the dealership event has less relevance now.)
Sponsored