Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a reservation with Mall of Georgia Ford, have not heard anything about whether or not there is ADM. Will report back if/when I do. If anyone has found this our I would be interested in knowing.
Hey. I am working with Andrew there and have multiple messages that my deal is msrp plus the ridiculous doc fee of 799 for my order and nothing more. Badlands, not FE. I have a printout with my name on it but nothing signed. I think my texts and emails would be enough to deter them from jacking me around. No reason to believe otherwise at this point.
No build date yet for mine. It’s 4 door, Sasquatch, soft top, 2.7, lux.

Let me know if you hear any different. reading these forums sometimes makes me want to head over there and get a more formal contract but I have so far been comfortable enough to postpone that.
Sponsored

Wedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 FX4/ 2013 Mustang GT/ 2016 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Went to Jim Tidwell Ford today to test drive. Unfortunately I couldn’t because they have a schedule for test drives, but they did let me sit in it.
Wasted an hour of my day

Gumbeaux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have seen a few around south Forsyth county. Anybody here? A black soft top with the top down at Pops, a red badlands squatch with MIC top today at Halcyon off 400 (and those 4wp running boards and the tint look sweeeeet) a cactus gray with MIC around Halcyon a couple times. Really like the size of these things in real life. Looking good!
Happy to see some deliveries but man it makes the wait all the more frustrating to see these things and have no visibility to mine at all.

RollingRalphie

Badlands
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Viper RT/10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have seen a few around south Forsyth county. Anybody here? A black soft top with the top down at Pops, a red badlands squatch with MIC top today at Halcyon off 400 (and those 4wp running boards and the tint look sweeeeet) a cactus gray with MIC around Halcyon a couple times. Really like the size of these things in real life. Looking good!
Happy to see some deliveries but man it makes the wait all the more frustrating to see these things and have no visibility to mine at all.
Really?!? I live off Stoney Point Road and haven't seen one around here. Gumbeaux you from Louisiana? I am from New Orleans.

Gumbeaux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really?!? I live off Stoney Point Road and haven't seen one around here. Gumbeaux you from Louisiana? I am from New Orleans.
Yeah man...all legit sightings. Just spotted a nice red Sasquatch in Ellijay area too! Getting anxious for mine.

My screen name Gumbeaux is a tribute to my deceased black lab of the same name. I am from NC but my wife is from New Orleans hence the dog's name. I stole her out of there 20 years ago. Just went back for a long weekend a couple weeks ago...ate like champs of course.

Sponsored

JermSells

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just talked to Jim Tidwell. They only do test drives if you have one reserved and ordered

so much for customer service. Guess those of us with just a reservation are SOL
We initially had a reservation system to give priority to our orders, then reservation holders. Something must have gotten lost in translation. We've allowed anyone who wanted to test drive that opportunity, so long as there wasn't an appt for an order/reservation holder already set at that time. It's available to drive now, just about anytime.

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone aware of any 2DR mannequins in the metro area aside from the one apparently down in LaGrange?

I don’t even need to drive it. Just want to open the doors and get a sense of space. Never seen a 2DR live and debating making the switch to 4DR soft given the recent news.

doink

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350. Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I saw a white Badlands w / Sasquatch today in downtown Alpharetta. Any of you guys ?

zzang2gee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350 / Subaru WRX / Etc
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have a reservation with Mall of Georgia Ford, have not heard anything about whether or not there is ADM. Will report back if/when I do. If anyone has found this our I would be interested in knowing.
Please keep us updated.
I've been asking if there's ADM and they tried to avoid my question multiple times with no answer.

Sponsored

doink

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350. Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

JacksonHole

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler, sequoia, land cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What dealership have you reserved/plan on purchasing your bronco through? We’ve only used Nalley VW for a new car purchase and that was strictly based on the car the wife wanted in stock. Any local preferences or even incentives?
I visited Jim Ellis Ford in Sandy Springs as they have a 4dr demo Bronco you can drive. Nice. But the salesman said to order one they would require you purchase around $2,000 of dealer add-ons. I dont really like having to do that. Would shop around if just now ordering.

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I visited Jim Ellis Ford in Sandy Springs as they have a 4dr demo Bronco you can drive. Nice. But the salesman said to order one they would require you purchase around $2,000 of dealer add-ons. I dont really like having to do that. Would shop around if just now ordering.
Seems to be their play on all sales. Got close to buying a truck from them a few months ago, hashed out a sale price (which was good) and then I asked them to send me a write up and suddenly I’m paying 2k more in tint, wheel well covers and nitrogen fill fees. This was on a truck that was literally coming off the transport truck and hadn’t been touched with any of these options yet. I told them I’m walking if the options were required and they told me to walk.

Very nice to deal with despite the bs with add ons.

OP
OP
92EddieBauer

92EddieBauer

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas & Titan XD Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seems to be their play on all sales. Got close to buying a truck from them a few months ago, hashed out a sale price (which was good) and then I asked them to send me a write up and suddenly I’m paying 2k more in tint, wheel well covers and nitrogen fill fees. This was on a truck that was literally coming off the transport truck and hadn’t been touched with any of these options yet. I told them I’m walking if the options were required and they told me to walk.

I purchased a used titan from Angela Krause in Alpharetta when I got tired of waiting on the bronco. I'll probably look at them in a few years or so to fully commit on a bronco

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's a bummer to hear. I have an order in with them and I wish I would have done more research. The first red flag was paying $1000 down to place the order. The second red flag was that my order was 99'd from the beginning. Granted it was placed in June of this year so maybe it's because they had too many orders?
I'm going to stick with it for now and make sure that the order gets converted correctly when my22 opens.
Anyone know where they are with ADM?
Sponsored