Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello ATL peeps,

For those that are interested Wade Ford in Smyrna has a mannequin available. This is a 4dr Outerbanks in Oxford white. This is equipped with a 2.3/ mid package only but with the optional leather trim and built in Nav . Oh there was also the upgraded front bumper.

They encourage people to test drive. Apparently the stipulation is they can only sell it after 4 months or 4000 miles whichever comes first.

So at that they are eager to sell it therefore they want people to test drive it . They're also using it for a service loaner per the sales person.

I'm not going to post any pictures as I'm sure by now we've seen enough of these. Quick review, I have a two-door 2.7 Badlands reservation. I found the power of the 2.3 reasonable but better than the Jeeps 4 cylinder or V6 of the four doors that I test drove in the past. I'm glad I ordered the 2.7 I expect it to be significantly stronger in the two-door.

The Bronco drove great , much better than my current FJ . And to me the FJ tracks well and it's quite comfortable. I absolutely love the seats! And that is a huge plus for me. I sure hope the MGV is as comfortable . Taking long road trips should not be an issue. I found the overall quality of the instrument panel and dash to be of decent quality.

I wish they had a two door Badlands, if anyone hears of one in the Atlanta area please let me know.
Sponsored

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got my sticker this AM.
I live in Woodstock and switched to Two Rivers in Nashville from Krause, just across the street. They were going to charge me ADM++

2021 2-DOOR 4X4 EXTERIOR BASE - 4 PASSENGER CARBONIZED GRAY METALLIC 2.3L ECOBOOST I-4 ENGINE INTERIOR 7-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION
7/23 Blend
Congrats on your sticker!

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Five Star Ford in Stone Mountain has our Badlands Demo. 2.3L non sasquatch 4 door. Open to test drives. I know I've shown it to a few people from the forums here.

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mike Patton (Lagrange) has a white 2dr Sasquatch.

Sponsored

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

4Runfun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC / Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Jim Tidwell Ford in Kennesaw has this one. Badlands 2.3 sas

Got to test drive and didn't spend a lot of time with it, my quick hits are:

It was much bigger than I thought. Headroom was GREAT. The back seats were roomy. Interior - Very nice. The MGV seats were really really nice. Soft and comfortable.

I'm. 6ft and had plenty of space. Step would be required for my 5'5 wife.
The Drive was nice but I'm coming from a fully loaded Jeep Grand Cherokee so it was definitely more of a truck feel to it and would take me a awhile to get used to it.

I did not like the 2.3 at all. It was an automatic and maybe that had something to do with it but gears didn't shift smoothly and was a bit disappointing. I think I would have enjoyed a manual more. Road noise - definitely more than I expected even with the soft top. Only got it up to about 60 but it was significant.

The Cyber Orange was really nice in person.

Ford Bronco Metro Atlanta IMG_2047

IMG_2045.jpg

IMG_2046.jpg

IMG_2048.jpg

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If anyone is immediately upgrading from 33s to higher and doesn't want their old sets anymore, I might be interested.

Been wanting 33s on my OBX, but trying to determine how to convince the wife I'm not wasting my current tires :D.

Wedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 FX4/ 2013 Mustang GT/ 2016 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just talked to Jim Tidwell. They only do test drives if you have one reserved and ordered

so much for customer service. Guess those of us with just a reservation are SOL

4Runfun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC / Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just talked to Jim Tidwell. They only do test drives if you have one reserved and ordered

Interesting. I literally walked in yesterday and said “ can I see the bronco?” Guy gave me the keys and away we went. Never asked me about reservations or anything. Try them on a weekday

Sponsored

Tonzafun

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Bronco XLT, 2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a reservation with Mall of Georgia Ford, have not heard anything about whether or not there is ADM. Will report back if/when I do. If anyone has found this our I would be interested in knowing.

PizzaMan

First Edition
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 FE Cactus Gray; '22 GMC Yukon AT4;
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Five Star Ford in Stone Mountain has our Badlands Demo. 2.3L non sasquatch 4 door. Open to test drives. I know I've shown it to a few people from the forums here.
Thanks Drew, what is the exterior color of your Badlands demo? Is the interior MGV or leather? Hoping to find a demo close to my build and see in-person before it gets too late to modify my order.

Are you allowing test drives for those with reservations at other dealerships? If so, do you recommend calling in advance to make an appointment to test drive?

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Heard just a bit ago that I got a present delivered today. Also, the dealer needs a better phone camera........

IMG_0217(1).jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks Drew, what is the exterior color of your Badlands demo? Is the interior MGV or leather? Hoping to find a demo close to my build and see in-person before it gets too late to modify my order.

Are you allowing test drives for those with reservations at other dealerships? If so, do you recommend calling in advance to make an appointment to test drive?
Cyber orange and MGV interior.
Sponsored