Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Toccoa, I agree that this is on topic for all of us in the greater ATL. Especially those of us buying out of state. @NoleDawg good question.

I believe that you are talking about a bad experience at Krause in Woodstock? Wonder if both of their service departments are similar? The Alpharetta location is the closest to me but I am interested in finding the best place for service as well.

Let's hear it ATL, who y'all recommend.
Yeah, Woodstock.
Sponsored

Salvo87

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Frontier, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Akins Ford Winder Ga.

doink

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350. Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure if you guys saw the BN Instagram story- but they are putting on events 6/7 and 6/9 in Alpharetta and Marietta, respectively. Looks like details are to come.

These appear to be separate from dealerships. I asked if the Alpharetta event was at Angela Krause and they said it was not.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not sure if you guys saw the BN Instagram story- but they are putting on events 6/7 and 6/9 in Alpharetta and Marietta, respectively. Looks like details are to come.

These appear to be separate from dealerships. I asked if the Alpharetta event was at Angela Krause and they said it was not.
Any update on this?

Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Gumbeaux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone here in the Atlanta area getting deliery dates? If so, can you share your spec?

My Badlands, 2.7, Sasquatch, MIC top, Lux, tow package does not have a production date yet, even though my dealer says I was originally in their "top 10" of orders from a timeline perspective.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone here in the Atlanta area getting deliery dates? If so, can you share your spec?

My Badlands, 2.7, Sasquatch, MIC top, Lux, tow package does not have a production date yet, even though my dealer says I was originally in their "top 10" of orders from a timeline perspective.
I'm still waiting on my order date. :D Sept. 13th is when MY22 orders begin.

Sponsored

BroncoDawg

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT, 2018 Kia Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I actually got my "in production" status change this morning, and was able to pull the window sticker. Blend date of 6/30.

4 Door
Badlands
High
MIC

Will share what shipping looks like once I get it. The sticker did indicate "RAIL" though.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Who’s going cruising in Woodstock just to see if @Jb7 drives by? :LOL: j/k Congrats on the Bronco! Look forward to seeing Broncos mixed in with the traffic.

Terp41

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know of any local dealerships that have received their demos yet? I called a few this weekend and heard maybe this week or next.

4Runfun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC / Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Anyone know of any local dealerships that have received their demos yet? I called a few this weekend and heard maybe this week or next.
Would love to see / hear about this myself in the Metro Atlanta area.

I have a reservation and currently assigned to Wade Ford - haven't converted to order yet and planning on talking to them over the weekend but after reading the thread, it seems no one is having much luck with local dealers.

RollingRalphie

Badlands
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Viper RT/10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just called Mall of Georgia Ford and they do not expect a demo until the end of July.
Sponsored