First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, RAM TRX, Gladiator, Wrangler JL,
Your Bronco Model
Base
Featuring both an individual SAE Fog Light and two individual Off-Road Laser Auxiliary Light Modules, this new modular kit from ORACLE provides unparalleled lighting features for your new Bronco. The Fog Light features a single LED which functions to provide the user with additional lighting on road in a DOT/SAE- compliant fog light beam pattern to increase night time visibility. Off-Road, the 10W Laser Auxiliary Light Modules each feature a single Laser diode which produces a hyper-focused beam which throws light over 3,000 feet away allowing the user to see further distance for high speed driving.

https://www.oraclelights.com/produc...road-laser-led-fog-light-kit-for-steel-bumper
Sponsored

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do you have any footage or photos of the end result? I have a laser flashlight that I love but it’s very much a spot coverage.

OP
OP
ORACLE Terry

ORACLE Terry

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, RAM TRX, Gladiator, Wrangler JL,
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you have any footage or photos of the end result? I have a laser flashlight that I love but it’s very much a spot coverage.
I don't have any pictures or video at this time other than the promotional materials. At SEMA this past year we mounted the lights above our booth and using a button we could trigger them. The beam could be seen clearly on the furtherest wall of the convention center. I wish I had a photo of that.

Ford Bronco NEW VIDEO!! 2021-2024 FORD BRONCO OFF ROAD LASER LIGHTS + LED FOG LIGHT ORACLE Lighting Bronco
Sponsored