Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The one person on here that actually posts real content and the forum runs him off. Who the hell actually cares how he gets the access? The content is better than the drama.
Sponsored

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Geez, easy on taking one person's speculations and condemning Sean.
I guess it's speculation in terms of exactly which company they work for, but he *was* one of two Bronco reps at our dealer's event. Not sure exactly how that detail is "speculative."

People are saying they are paid actors. The videos are suddenly all gone. Kinda seems like the two are related. 🤷‍♂️ I guess we‘ll find out.
I honestly have no problem with them having a foot in both the marketing and the community pools - the content has been decent and they are affable people. I just wish there was more transparency, especially when people ask.

Last edited:

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I guess it's speculation in terms of exactly which company they work for, but he *was* one of two Bronco reps at our dealer's event. Not sure exactly how that detail is "speculative."

I honestly have no problem with them having a foot in both the marketing and the community pools - the content has been decent and they are affable people. I just wish there was more transparency, especially when people ask.
Their intentions need to be clean and honest, like the water in Flint Michigan.

Us Broncooooooo enthusiasts are not stupid.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just taking them for what they were. Informative vids. In which they showed cupholders and were the first people to actually sorta answer the mpg question. Lol. Some of you guys are rough. What more do you want? I mean besides alll the tops, Sig lights in all models, different interiors, 25mpg, better colors, your Broncos right fucken now.... Oh and more cupholders....
Ford Bronco Signature LED Headlights & Tail Light Modes Video that-pretty-much-covers-everything-andrew-baena

Sponsored

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was just taking them for what they were. Informative vids. In which they showed cupholders and were the first people to actually sorta answer the mpg question. Lol. Some of you guys are rough. What more do you want? I mean besides alll the tops, Sig lights in all models, different interiors, 25mpg, better colors, your Broncos right fucken now.... Oh and more cupholders....
that-pretty-much-covers-everything-andrew-baena.gif
I don't know; a straight answer to @JAGSarge's simple question would have sufficed.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The one person on here that actually posts real content and the forum runs him off. Who the hell actually cares how he gets the access? The content is better than the drama.
Came off to me as BN trying to use this forum to gain a following they couldn’t do on their own.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Came off to me as BN trying to use this forum to gain a following they couldn’t do on their own.
Even if this is true, why does it matter? As long as we're getting quality content I don't really care who it's from.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I don't care where the videos came from, I'm with you they are some of the best out there.

No one ran him off, but a few of us ask some non-Redneck questions and someone behind the curtain takes insult? Do they think we lack the intelligence to recognize great professional videos?
Even if this is true, why does it matter? As long as we're getting quality content I don't really care who it's from.
Because some of us don't want to be played for stupid. Like Bronco Nation pretending they are "For Enthusists, By Enthusists", no, they are not, they are a paid marketing effort by Ford. While there is nothing wrong with that and we welcome the information, just be honest about presenting it.

Ford Bronco Signature LED Headlights & Tail Light Modes Video 1616965355555

Last edited:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I posted last week about @Ourbroncolife seeming suspicious. Has it been confirmed they are working for Ford?
According to this post, the answer is yes, he is a Ford Bronco Rep.
Sponsored

Last edited: