Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sean, thanks for being back, hopefully. Try to ignore the folks who bring their FB etiquette here.....Frankly, I don't care who you're connected with or how you make your money....just bring us more awesome vids. Many of us like you. A lot.
It’s clear who has and values ethics here.

Encouraging people to withhold information and transparency for the sake of personal benefit is not the way.

Imagine if we held people (in all areas of life) accountable for their dishonesty?

I made a comment addressing this back-door style marketing last Wednesday and how it just didn’t feel right that Ford (and it’s business associates) was engaging in in this type of egregious behavior. Only to be met with another evading response.

The whole BN and OBL thing is a no-go for me (n)
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s clear who has and values ethics here.

Encouraging people to withhold information and transparency for the sake of personal benefit is not the way.

Imagine if we held people (in all areas of life) accountable for their dishonesty?

I made a comment addressing this back-door style marketing last Wednesday and how it just didn’t feel right that Ford (and it’s business associates) was engaging in in this type of egregious behavior. Only to be met with another evading response.

The whole BN and OBL thing is a no-go for me (n)
Compassion matters, too. And castigating folks is often not helpful. Perhaps pm'ing them would have worked out better. Yes, they should have been clear about where they came from, but I wonder if they'd been received any differently? Might be why they didn't come clean!

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here's a comparison of the standard/signature headlights (standard headlight screenshot is from the Ford manual sasquatch announcement video)
lights.jpg
Yeah, i think i prefer standard.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I personally liked their videos. They showed items other groups did not take the time to display. Leave it to the pack of toddlers on this forum to run them off. This is an ENTHUSIASTS group, not an owners group. I have never owned a bronco yet here I am. This behavior is typical of highschool mean girl, bully bull$hit. Grow up.
Sponsored