Sponsored

MIC sound deadener headliner - standard on BL or option?

Shronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ML 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I asked for it when I ordered but it’s not showing on my WS. I hope it has it still. That or my salesman messed up.
It must be the case with mine, not sure if the dealer who ordered missed that part or the fact that 'Ford not having this in stock' is the issue.
Sponsored

Djb5k

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It seems like a huge problem right now. I had it for my 21 order, added to my 22 order BL. And then it was delivered without it. My asshat sales manager tried to convince me it was built in to the layers of the mic 2.0. Still waiting on my sales manager to figure it out with his ford rep.

Gilligans_off

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Dr Bronco Badlands Sas/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wonder what a guy could use if it shows up without it? I want something there for sure. Though I guess it’s not the end of the world.

Shronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ML 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It seems like a huge problem right now. I had it for my 21 order, added to my 22 order BL. And then it was delivered without it. My asshat sales manager tried to convince me it was built in to the layers of the mic 2.0. Still waiting on my sales manager to figure it out with his ford rep.
Same here, he tried to convince me its embedded within the roof but there was another Bronco on site that he checked to make sure it was actually not installed on mine.

Shronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ML 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wonder what a guy could use if it shows up without it? I want something there for sure. Though I guess it’s not the end of the world.
The option I was given is to install by ordering one from Ford accessories, around $400 for 4dr roof plus installation. Agree, not the end of the world, but definitely disappointing after ordering my dream car (now pay extra for something that was 'no charge'). ☹

Sponsored

Gilligans_off

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Dr Bronco Badlands Sas/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The option I was given is to install by ordering one from Ford accessories, around $400 for 4dr roof plus installation. Agree, not the end of the world, but definitely disappointing after ordering my dream car (now pay extra for something that was 'no charge'). ☹
Oh I agree. I had it as one of my options too. If it’s not there, the salesman goofed. I even asked about it specifically and made sure he knew I wanted it. I’ll be some pissed if it’s not there.

Bronco Flyers

Raptor
First Name
Randy and Stef
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor & Gen 2 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I too am extremely disappointed in @Ford Motor Company as I discovered that my 21 BL with MIC that was built 12/26 has NO sound deadening headliner. I was on my order and I received the email from FMC saying that it was complimentary. This is the loudest new vehicle I have ever owned. Also the passenger hand grip was not attached, missing all 4 bolts, AND the radio control head was pushed in with the left hand attach point broken. Geez………. Poor overall experience with @Ford Motor Company on this one.
Called FMC and the said to contact my dealer, now he is scratching his head.
Simply poor quality control on my BL.

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a BD with the MGV, added the sound deadening head liner and it shows on my window sticker. But also shows no charge for it. Now whether it is in the truck when I get it is another issue all together.