Sponsored

Military Rebate Can't Be Used On Bronco?

Jeeper5002000

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Toyota Tacoma Ordered BIg Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Had anyone been able to use the Military Rebate on the Bronco yet? I am 20 year Veteran of the Coast Guard and I understand that the Bronco is a hot ticket seller, super frustrated that FORD won't even let anyone use the Military Rebate. I get it that it's only $500 but it's certainly better than nothing. Just surprised that's all. Thanks for letting me whine on here 😉🤪
Sponsored

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wasn't able to play the vet card (retired Navy) for our Bronco.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is the Coastguard really military? LMAO. I kid. Army vet here. Ford always excludes new hot selling models, Ford Performance vehicles, etc from all rebates. Nothing new there.

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think with time they will. I have asked this question many times too. I'm retired from the Army after 20 years of service. My local dealership mentioned they might help me with a military discount. Not through Ford but with them. My salesman was a prior Army too.

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The Bronco is specifically excluded by Ford for the vet discount.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Jeeper5002000

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Toyota Tacoma Ordered BIg Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is the Coastguard really military? LMAO. I kid. Army vet here. Ford always excludes new hot selling models, Ford Performance vehicles, etc from all rebates. Nothing new there.
Hahaha...... You were definitely not the 1st nor the last person to tell me that lol.....Thank you for service as well.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey, leave the puddle pirate alone, or he's going to call big Navy to handle you. ;)

As far as the discount goes, right now, if you are getting it at MSRP, take it and run. I know that the extra $500 would be nice, but it's just not going to happen in this market.

BTW, the overseas military auto sales discount was less than $500. I paid just about $480 under MSRP, and other than a few awesome dealers on here that's the best you are going to do on a previously ordered Bronco.
Sponsored