Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not a current need of mine, but I'm betting there would be a market for a one piece Hardtop that sits higher and replaces tailgate with 2 doors.
Ah, the rarely seen Barn Door Bronco - with rear sliders to boot.
Ford Bronco Missing Accessories / Parts in Bronco Aftermarket? 67BarnDoorBronco

Ferd

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interior lighting that works just like the OEM lights. And that you can change to red light for night time viewing. And no, I don’t want to have to control the color shift thru my phone - have a quick-change switch on the dome light that would flip all the lights over to red.
Totally agree with the red light option, I have no idea why designers have such fascination with actinic lighting, particularly when it’s proven that red lights preserve night vision. Best car I ever had in this respect was a 2000 Jetta; all the control lighting was red.

MtnTopComms

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thought of something else:

If the smart folks at auto stop eliminator can come up with a simple plug in that remembers the A.S.S. setting why can't some smart electrical engineer come up with something similar that remembers what drive mode you were in last?

Spender

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hero switch gap inserts that match the real buttons. Honestly I would take dummy blanks but toggle switches for additional aux capability would be great.

Sponsored

jsoa

Heritage
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I second the:
  • hero switch gap inserts
    • maybe even some custom phone/radio holder
  • short visors
Immediate buys for me would be:
  • mesh inserts for hardtop rear-side windows when I want the extra air flow with the windows removed
  • e-brake relocation kit (to the center console area)
Other stuff that would be nice:
  • tailgate re-enforcement with ability to mount jack horizontally, that is affordable

LewyOnMars

Wildtrak
First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'd like to see some folks dabble in the vehicle electrical systems just a bit. For example, I would love to be able to force the zone lighting on like a ditch light when off-road. They are excellent lights made almost useless since it can only be used when parked.
Like if you flick on one of the upfitter switches that the mirror lights would come on?

Wouldn't be hard with a relay, some wire and a couple of quick splice connectors. I do sort of the opposite right now... I can turn on my rock lights with the upfitter switch, but also have spliced in so that they turn on/off whenever the under mirror lights would turn on/off (unlocking the car & opening the doors).

Making a harness for it I think would be a bit of a beast.. if I remember right the bundle of wires that I found the drivers side mirror light in was pretty thick.

Sponsored

newclubfront

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Magnetic bug screen for rear window so you can sleep with it up at night.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All this talk of bug screens - @Ford Motor Company should look at having built-in window screens that you pull up from the bottom of the window and hook above the window (or use magnets). They could do this for all openable windows, including the rear one (build it into the tailgate).

Think of the sun screens built into many vehicles nowadays - but do it with a bug screen.

Rumbloki

Badlands
First Name
Alton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2, 1973 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Brighter ditch lights that fit in the factory mirror ditch light locations.

TUNGSTANG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A storage solution for the hard top's 2 front panels that mounts to the garage wall. Ideally, it would store the panels side by side and would have retainers that locked the panels in place so it could also be mounted to the ceiling.
Sponsored