First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’ve got the same issue. Took delivery a couple weeks ago and light rust started showing up after we got some rain.
Hi Alan. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this for you.
Sponsored

Stobe8

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just curious if anyone has seen rust around the bolts of their modular bumper yet? We picked up the wife's Bronco after getting the recalls fixed on it and walking out I just happened to look down at the bumper and noticed that one of the bolts that sit on top had rust between the bolt and the bumper. Not a happy camper only owning it for less than 5 months. I will post a pic later, she had to go to kids practice.
Did you get a response from Ford?

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you get a response from Ford?
Fyi, the ford acct doesn't reply on here. In all likelyhood, they just gather info. I've not witnessed one person that was in touch with them after they sent the requested info. You are better contacting your ford rep

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bummer. No personal experience here as I’m still in the wind, but I’ve also seen several posts about rusty “Bronco bolts” or accessory bolts on the trail sights.
Sponsored