stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The white over CG 4 door has a bumper that is probably just a concept, although I like it. It has the LED fog lights built in like on the WildTrak but also has the tow hooks. It appears to be a hybrid or something, probably just for the initial roll out as some of the offered bumpers have the LED fogs or the hooks but not both. But I got my fingers crossed.

OP
OP
BroncoBoy22

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The white over CG 4 door has a bumper that is probably just a concept, although I like it. It has the LED fog lights built in like on the WildTrak but also has the tow hooks. It appears to be a hybrid or something, probably just for the initial roll out as some of the offered bumpers have the LED fogs or the hooks but not both. But I got my fingers crossed.
One variation of the plastic bumper has LED fogs AND D-Ring Tow Hooks.

The metal modular bumper has D ring tow hooks or the uglier option.

I think ford will rely on aftermarket to create a fog option for the modular bumper

ColoradoDad

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Toyota FJ60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which tow hook style do you like better?
I prefer the ones on the prototype. This way I can put my own D-rings and there's nothing potenially flopping around while I'm wheeling.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully we get to choose between these two options. I prefer the style on the cyber orange model below. Those look awesome painted body color or silver

7D80744F-687E-4C17-A088-9FE2A4315E67.jpeg

D869A0B7-4DCE-4EC7-BEE5-D9446F087E26.jpeg
I like the look of the ones on the orange one, but won't they rattle around all day long while driving? Maybe you can't hear it, but seems like they'd be bouncing up and down with every bump.
I won't have a 'bull bar' or what ever that handle is called on my rig, not my thing. I like the orange one here, it's smiling in anticipation of adventure ;-)

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like the look of the ones on the orange one, but won't they rattle around all day long while driving? Maybe you can't hear it, but seems like they'd be bouncing up and down with every bump.
I won't have a 'bull bar' or what ever that handle is called on my rig, not my thing. I like the orange one here, it's smiling in anticipation of adventure ;-)
I doubt they're that loose to rattle around like that.

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They look removable like a rear tow hitch.
Sponsored