First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Jeep Renegade TH and a 97 Kawasaki Vulcan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone seen a rendering of a full brush guard? Or heard if one's going to be offered? I plan to use mine hunting and off-roading in Alaska and brush as well as moose and caribou and the odd bear are valid obstacles I'd like a little protection from. Although hitting a moose or bear at speed will probably total it.....
Sponsored

SoLo

First Edition
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anyone seen a rendering of a full brush guard? Or heard if one's going to be offered? I plan to use mine hunting and off-roading in Alaska and brush as well as moose and caribou and the odd bear are valid obstacles I'd like a little protection from. Although hitting a moose or bear at speed will probably total it.....

I'm probably going to wait for something like this. This is just a rendering though, as far as I know.

Ford Bronco Modular Front Bumper 2021-ford-bronco-rendered-with-different-grilles-and-in-raptor-specification_6
s

Murfman

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WildTrak, Cyber Orange soft top
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So here is my WildSquatch with the Ford Modular bumper and the Warn/Ford winch. The winch blocks the 2 inside parking/crash prevent sensors. Dealer said Ford was working on a firmware update to fix this, anyone know what the details are? Also view in Ruts mode with the camera looking over the winch.

Ford Bronco Modular Front Bumper Winch 2

Ford Bronco Modular Front Bumper WInch

winch3.jpg

Last edited:

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still can't believe Ford is further behind there winch/bumper designs than aftermarket when it comes to blocking there own tech, even after having atleast a one year head start on having Broncos available to test. I would ask for some money back....
Sponsored