Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I posted part 1 the other day, and finally got the rest of the footage cut. In hindsight, I probably should have planned for a third video or cut the first one a little longer, as part 1 was about 21 minutes and this one is about 37.

Either way, this was a fun trail that I'd definitely do again. There was another trail, Black Ridge, that cut off this one that was deemed (by the sign) as "Extremely Technical." We didn't go that route - regular ol' "Technical" was enough for us. Maybe the most fun part was the long stretch at the end where I got to open up the throttle a little. Having a drone or some better camera planning might have made that a little cooler to see in the video, but hopefully you get a sense of that bit. We're still learning here, but gaining lots of confidence in all realms of enjoying this Bronco.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I posted part 1 the other day, and finally got the rest of the footage cut. In hindsight, I probably should have planned for a third video or cut the first one a little longer, as part 1 was about 21 minutes and this one is about 37.

Either way, this was a fun trail that I'd definitely do again. There was another trail, Black Ridge, that cut off this one that was deemed (by the sign) as "Extremely Technical." We didn't go that route - regular ol' "Technical" was enough for us. Maybe the most fun part was the long stretch at the end where I got to open up the throttle a little. Having a drone or some better camera planning might have made that a little cooler to see in the video, but hopefully you get a sense of that bit. We're still learning here, but gaining lots of confidence in all realms of enjoying this Bronco.

It's great seeing you're getting the most out of your Bronco. Love the footage in part 1 & 2!

OP
OP
Nate Train

Nate Train

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model