Loesch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know, I know. You’ve all seen them before. These are the same Bronco’s that have been all over. I just wanted to share. Who knows, maybe I caught an angle we haven’t already seen. Big thanks to the Ford reps there. They were super nice and willing to try and answer our questions.

Here’s a link to the Google Photos album. I hope this is OK with the Forum. It’s so much easier than trying to upload 17 pictures.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/itZmPho5wRctn9Gf6

Ford Bronco More Bronco pics | From the International Off-Road Expo 4C721FAA-0EFF-4C76-A65E-6858AE766B23
Sponsored

Last edited:

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That 2dr SB and the 4dr A51 Overlander putting in work all over the USA ... great pics!

Last edited:

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know, I know. You’ve all seen them before. These are the same Bronco’s that have been all over. I just wanted to share. Who knows, maybe I caught an angle we haven’t already seen. Big thanks to the Ford reps there. They were super nice and willing to try and answer our questions. The big takeaways, for me anyways, were that the marine grade vinyl is awesome!! and the winch doesn’t really block much of the camera, so I’m still getting it.

Here’s a link to the Google Photos album. I hope this is OK with the Forum. It’s so much easier than trying to upload 17 pictures.
This is interesting information!

Did you get to see the how it looked through the screen, and did it look different than this?

Ford Bronco More Bronco pics | From the International Off-Road Expo 5D256CE4-5EF7-47D9-8E9D-6C7CAA4616CD

OP
OP
Loesch

Loesch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is interesting information!

Did you get to see the how it looked through the screen, and did it look different than this?

5D256CE4-5EF7-47D9-8E9D-6C7CAA4616CD.png
That is interesting. The Ford rep showed me a picture that he took on his phone of the front camera and it was nothing like that. Now I’m not sure what to think. I wish I could have gotten him to send it to me. Dang it. Maybe someone else at the show can get it? I left.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is interesting. The Ford rep showed me a picture that he took on his phone of the front camera and it was nothing like that. Now I’m not sure what to think. I wish I could have gotten him to send it to me. Dang it. Maybe someone else at the show can get it? I left.
Hmmm. The plot thickens....

Looking at your pictures, the black badlands from the show doesn’t have the front camera. So whatever picture he showed you was from a different vehicle I presume.

There was talk of moving the camera or the solenoid on the winch, but I thought they abandoned it.

I wonder what vehicle he took the picture of and what it’s setup was.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know, I know. You’ve all seen them before. These are the same Bronco’s that have been all over. I just wanted to share. Who knows, maybe I caught an angle we haven’t already seen. Big thanks to the Ford reps there. They were super nice and willing to try and answer our questions. The big takeaways, for me anyways, were that the marine grade vinyl is awesome!! and the winch doesn’t really block much of the camera, so I’m still getting it.

Ford Bronco More Bronco pics | From the International Off-Road Expo 5D256CE4-5EF7-47D9-8E9D-6C7CAA4616CD
I thought that was MGV, but someone in the Sanderson thread stated it was leather.

OP
OP
Loesch

Loesch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Looking at your pictures, the black badlands from the show doesn’t have the front camera. So whatever picture he showed you was from a different vehicle I presume.

There was talk of moving the camera or the solenoid on the winch, but I thought they abandoned it.

Sorry guys. I guess I’m not cut out to be an auto journalist. Lol. I should’ve scrutinized the winch more. I can say that he was very proud to show us that picture. There was another nice gentleman there with me that actually asked the question. Maybe he can chime in. He’s got a First Addition reservation so I’m sure he’s on here.

OP
OP
Loesch

Loesch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought that was MGV, but someone in the Sanderson thread stated it was leather.
I thought so too so while looking at it I asked the rep how the MGV was, and he pointed at the black Badlands behind him and said that was MGV.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I took some pics of the crash bar area since it's a hot topic.
Ford Bronco More Bronco pics | From the International Off-Road Expo 20201204_162159

Ford Bronco More Bronco pics | From the International Off-Road Expo 20201204_162209

Sponsored
OP
OP
Loesch

Loesch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thanks for pointing this out. I think we may have been bamboozled. (y)

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I forgot about that. I looked for the camera and noticed it was missing. I looked all around and didn't see it mounted in another location.

OP
OP
Loesch

Loesch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have edited the OP due to some great points people have mentioned that put into question some things I was told while at the show.

Bummer now we don’t even know what interior was in the Badlands. I was super excited when he told me it was marine grade vinyl. I asked if I could touch it and he said go for it. Now I know why. Wait, that might have come out wrong. :unsure:

Last edited:

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How was the rest of the show? We were debating on going tomorrow (although I already bought the tickets) since we already saw the Bronco's at Sanderson the other day.
Sponsored