Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Since we're a Master Dealer for Morimoto, we're happy to announce that purchaes from us are eligible for the Paid to Trade Program. What's that?

With the Paid to Trade program, you can quickly sell your stock lights hassle-free. Collect the cash, keep the garage clutter free, and avoid adding to the landfill! You can receive up to $700 on your stock headlights from Morimoto!

*OPEN ONLY TO CUSTOMERS IN THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES

HOW IT WORKS
  • Confirm the trade-in cash price by clicking here and entering your vehicle information.
  • Purchase your genuine Morimoto headlights from us here at 4x4TruckLEDs.com
  • Submit your application to the Paid to Trade rebate program along with proof of purchase here. Morimoto will send you a free pre-paid shipping label via email to print out.
  • After receiving and installing the new aftermarket lights, confirm everything works as expected.
  • Next, carefully pack your stock lights in the box the new lights arrived in, reusing the foam inserts.
  • Apply the provided pre-paid shipping label to the box and deliver the box to the shipping carrier.
  • Once your stock lights are received, inspected, and approved, a check will be mailed to your shipping address.
Not only that, but you can use our REQUEST QUOTE/PRICE button on our website and we'll send you our best price for the Morimoto Headlights!

We'll also ship your order FREE within the lower 48 US States.

Grab your Morimoto Headlights from us now (as of 1/29/2023 the new XRGB headlights should be shipping VERY SOON while the XB Headlights will be shipping within a month or so)

Morimoto XRGB LED Headlights for 2021+ Ford Bronco
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/morimoto-xrgb-led-headlights-for-2021-ford-bronco/
Ford Bronco Morimoto PAID to TRADE Program | Get $$ Back on Morimoto Headlights 1675034505602

Morimoto XB LED Headlights for 2021+ Ford Bronco (White DRL)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/morimoto-xb-led-headlights-for-2021-ford-bronco-white-drl/
Ford Bronco Morimoto PAID to TRADE Program | Get $$ Back on Morimoto Headlights 1675034541213

Morimoto XB LED Headlights for 2021+ Ford Bronco (Amber DRL)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/morimoto-xb-led-headlights-for-2021-ford-bronco-amber-drl/
Ford Bronco Morimoto PAID to TRADE Program | Get $$ Back on Morimoto Headlights 1675034564831
Sponsored

pepinote

Big Bend
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BB 4DR, 2015 Scion tC RS9.0
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just out of curiosity... what is being done with the stock lights? I've been looking for a pair of signature LEDs, so if you end up selling them, I'd love to grab some.

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 GT500’s FGT MACH I Z8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am debating whether or not to send mine in. Sometimes holding on to them can come in handy later on. Just need to find space to store them.

what do the signature LED headlight assemblies run at the parts department?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just out of curiosity... what is being done with the stock lights? I've been looking for a pair of signature LEDs, so if you end up selling them, I'd love to grab some.
We don't sell our factory lights. They sit on a shelf so if we ever need to do testing. You can see that shelf in this photo from yesterday when some of the XRGB were being unloaded :) We have lots of factory lights here since we do testing with LED bulbs as well

Ford Bronco Morimoto PAID to TRADE Program | Get $$ Back on Morimoto Headlights 1675953624077

pepinote

Big Bend
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BB 4DR, 2015 Scion tC RS9.0
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am debating whether or not to send mine in. Sometimes holding on to them can come in handy later on. Just need to find space to store them.

what do the signature LED headlight assemblies run at the parts department?
Or just sell them to me?

Sponsored

Grizzelda_Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordered some headlights under the impression the paid to trade program would send me 600$ back. They offered me 15$ for 2023 brand new headlights. Trickery.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ordered some headlights under the impression the paid to trade program would send me 600$ back. They offered me 15$ for 2023 brand new headlights. Trickery.
Did you order them from us? Did you check the current paid to trade price (button on our product page) before ordering them? When did you order them/see the trade price?

Elonmsk

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, F430, Viper GTS ACR, E60 M5, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seriously? More details please.

Grizzelda_Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seriously? More details please
Apparently they have a surplus of the stock headlights and they no longer offer the 600$ trade in value. If I would have known this before purchasing, I probably would have thought twice. They are nice for sure but paying 700 for them instead of 1300 was much nicer.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Apparently they have a surplus of the stock headlights and they no longer offer the 600$ trade in value. If I would have known this before purchasing, I probably would have thought twice. They are nice for sure but paying 700 for them instead of 1300 was much nicer.
Did you order them from us? Did you check the current paid to trade price (button on our product page) before ordering them? When did you order them/see the trade price?

Sponsored

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I went to your XRGB product page and checked the trade in link. The only Ford model option is F150 now.

Too bad. I’d like to upgrade my headlights, but I’ll wait for a great promotion.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I went to your XRGB product page and checked the trade in link. The only Ford model option is F150 now.

Too bad. I’d like to upgrade my headlights, but I’ll wait for a great promotion.
Well nobody does these paid to trade, so it's rare to even have someone like Morimoto offer it. But if you use our REQUEST QUOTE button on the product page we can check current promotions and email you back a quote

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah that $600 paid to trade was over 12 months ago. Back when I bought mine I think I got in on the pre-order in 12/22, and had the headlights in February or March 2023.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah that $600 paid to trade was over 12 months ago. Back when I bought mine I think I got in on the pre-order in 12/22, and had the headlights in February or March 2023.
People are better off just selling their OEM headlights themselves. They can get more. The Paid to Trade program folks (not Morimoto, as Morimoto doesn't cut the checks) are just re-selling the lights. That's why the prices go up/down, depending on how much they have on hand.
Sponsored