Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum Super Crew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That formula is to determine dealer stock allocation...
What you are saying that the time stamp means virtually nothing. I guess my next question why is there a time stamp at all. The way the formula is being explained is that the time stamp has a low priority in the grand scheme of when I may get my Bronco.

Orf

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Flex, 2017 F-250, 2018 Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What you are saying that the time stamp means virtually nothing. I guess my next question why is there a time stamp at all. The way the formula is being explained is that the time stamp has a low priority in the grand scheme of when I may get my Bronco.
I'm not implying that at all. My take is that reservations will get filled first, then dealer stock. Timestamp will have an impact on build order. It won't be exact, but it will be one of the main determining factors.

I will concede that I was wrong on the allocation. It appears that the formula is for fulfilling orders. Which means every dealer is guaranteed to get 50% of their converted orders filled. Above that, it depends on the other factors mentioned.

I still contend, though, that converted reservations will be delivered before dealer stock. If that isn't the case, then the reservation process is simply a gimmick.