Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I work at the store. Only wanting to get facts out there. Everyone will make their choice as to where to purchase and service. I just want to make sure our name is out there to assist.
Certainly not my intent. I won't say anything negative about any other dealer. I'm sure they are all fantastic to do business with.

@Slandreth That's fair enough Scott. And you're correct, not everyone can travel or buy from a dealer far from their location. And, that's what competition is all about. Good luck sir.
Sponsored

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

765 miles Fort Worth to Iowa. (WV is 1115 miles so Granger wins). Texas Dealers better figure out how to keep their Bronco reservations or I am making the trip to Granger.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this point Morrie's is selling at MSRP (no additional markup) and honoring any "plan" pricing. I appreciate Granger as well as all other Ford dealers...… BUT.... smaller, lower volume, dealers simply won't get the supply of Broncos to fill the demand. Morrie's Minnetonka is a higher volume dealer and is one of the only Ford stores in the region with growth y.o.y. We do this by offering aggressive trade numbers and good service. These factors allow the store to fill reservations more quickly than others. I'm sure all Ford dealers have great people working there and take great care of their customers...… I just want to share facts. Thank you all....

I saw you mentioned smaller dealers won't get the supply of Broncos to fill their demand. Seems as though you're saying this as a fact. You actually do not know your allocation yet. I find it unfair of you to make a claim here based on nothing. Are you telling people who've reserved with a smaller dealer like Granger and others that offered them a discount and have been here being extremely helpful and honest with this community that they should switch to a higher volume dealer and pay msrp? You said you will honor plan pricing? The plan pricing Ford has allowed or the plan pricing like X-Plan that Ford will not be honoring?
Sponsored