Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kinda shocked that sub doesn't rattle that table like crazy...
No rattle's inside or out. That’s a little sealed 10 pushing 200 watts at 2 ohm. Can’t tell on the vid but it sounds real good.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that the ford tailgate or some other brand? Anything special that you had to do to keep it from rattling?
That’s the Ford table. Put 2 micro fiber sponges for waxing in the table and closed it up. Every rattle went away. Still fold down to work off of. I did use better rivet nuts and stronger cables. Easy upgrades. 25 lbs max load is bs for a table.

Mti makes a box for the tailgate too. I still wanted my table.
https://www.mtiacoustics.net/ford.h...ofer-enclosure/p/441936679/category=127528592

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That’s the Ford table. Put 2 micro fiber sponges for waxing in the table and closed it up. Every rattle went away. Still fold down to work off of. I did use better rivet nuts and stronger cables. Easy upgrades. 25 lbs max load is bs for a table.

Mti makes a box for the tailgate too. I still wanted my table.
https://www.mtiacoustics.net/ford.h...ofer-enclosure/p/441936679/category=127528592

Awesome skills all around. I'm trying something easily removable for myself. My 4dr landed at the dealership today after a 6 month vacation on Ford's embarrassing mountain. Have a 2dr without a vin when it comes I want to move the sub over to the 2 door
Sponsored