Sponsored

Moved your reservation?

Have you moved your reservation to another dealer?

• Yes, I switched but I screwed the pooch and wish I had another chance!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, switched from Town and Country Ford in Alabama to a more local dealer, Red River Ford in Cabot Arkansas for Invoice. Looked at Granger but figured the gas, food, lodging, I would be losing most of $1000 i would gain by going with them and I get to deal, work with, and build a relationship with a local dealer.
Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I switched to Granger based on their upfront pricing and interactions on this forum. I'm currently planning out a route from Iowa back to Colorado, taking my time and hitting some national parks/sites I've had on my "to visit" list for a long time.

If a dealer in Colorado decided to jump on board with a similar offer they'd be too little too late. They've had months with the same information Granger has had to make a commitment to potential customers.

OP
OP
bbqbronco

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm surprised so many are waiting to switch. Guess ya'll are more savvy (or paranoid) than I thought. ?

Will be interesting to see how many of those commit to Granger down the line.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I could have voted a couple of ways. I originally made a reservation with the dealer where my bought my F-150. But they seemed to not understand the Bronco situation, so I decided to switch dealers. I called Ford and asked what to do. They told me to cancel my 1st reservation and do a new reservation at the new dealer. So I did. Unfortunately, the Ford person who gave me the advice didn't know what they were talking about.

I have no relationship with the dealer I chose the second time. Only from great reviews from a friend whose family has bought several trucks from them.

But come the middle to end of October, if I sense a bad deal with this new dealer, I'll switch to Granger.
They are an easy 3.5 hr drive away.

Sponsored

Villageidit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4X4 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I will probably switch to Stephens. Combine it with the trip my wife wants to WV to visit family. Only cost me the fuel for the Bronco back to Tennessee as I was going there anyway.

Txbeerrealtor

Wildtrak
First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn, 2017 GLE 350 4M
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Forgot a family friend was CEO of a dealer group. He personally referred me to the GSM of his Ford store. I will have X plan and the dealer is only 2 hours away. I switched my reservation to them and have had lots of contact. Feeling good.

TheBuster15

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Regal GS 6Speed, 01 2Dr blazer, 00 Camaro.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What contact are you expecting from the dealer for a car that is not out without a B&P tool? Am I missing something with my current dealer?
Sponsored