Sponsored

Moving to Oklahoma. Any Bronco owners on here from there?

bjpatten

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I have done my time here in Southern Utah and I am moving on. I don't have any family here anymore and the dating scene has been a challenge for me. I was supposed to get married this year but she decided she didn't want to do that anymore. Came here because my dad was by himself but he passed last year. So now its just me and my dogs. I have a cousin in Prague, OK and I found me a house there close to her and her husband. Trading 1940 sq ft, and 1 acre for 2400 sq ft, and almost 9 acres for less money. It's time for a change. I know I am giving up prime wheeling area for flat land but so tired of the desert. Living on a dirt road is a pain in the ass because of the dust. So with that rant who lives close to Oklahoma City on here? Flying out on the 14th to check out the house. Cousin looked at it for me and sent me videos of it. She fell in love with it and I trust her judgement. She loves it there and she was supposed to move here next to me until they found Prague. Selling the side by side and buying me an overland trailer to go on adventures with. Figured I could add a HD to my garage and head to South Dakota for Sturgis each year. Have owned many HD's but never made it out there.
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

OP
OP
bjpatten

bjpatten

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I have done my time here in Southern Utah and I am moving on. I don't have any family here anymore and the dating scene has been a challenge for me. I was supposed to get married this year but she decided she didn't want to do that anymore. Came here because my dad was by himself but he passed last year. So now its just me and my dogs. I have a cousin in Prague, OK and I found me a house there close to her and her husband. Trading 1940 sq ft, and 1 acre for 2400 sq ft, and almost 9 acres for less money. It's time for a change. I know I am giving up prime wheeling area for flat land but so tired of the desert. Living on a dirt road is a pain in the ass because of the dust. So with that rant who lives close to Oklahoma City on here? Flying out on the 14th to check out the house. Cousin looked at it for me and sent me videos of it. She fell in love with it and I trust her judgement. She loves it there and she was supposed to move here next to me until they found Prague. Selling the side by side and buying me an overland trailer to go on adventures with. Figured I could add a HD to my garage and head to South Dakota for Sturgis each year. Have owned many HD's but never made it out there.
And here I am living among lush forests and grass looking at Real Estate in southern UT (man those houses are packed in tight and expensive!).
Good luck on your move, hopefully you'll find some joy and peace out there in the country!
And getting to ride a HD to Sturgis (or a Bronco to the BL) is a good plus!

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Best of luck to you. Sometimes change is good for the soul.

mhtucker78

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dang Bro your story, what a roller coaster, but glad it ended on a positive note. Had/having similar travails. All the best to the future.

OP
OP
bjpatten

bjpatten

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And here I am living among lush forests and grass looking at Real Estate in southern UT (man those houses are packed in tight and expensive!).
Good luck on your move, hopefully you'll find some joy and peace out there in the country!
And getting to ride a HD to Sturgis (or a Bronco to the BL) is a good plus!
I live in a rural town where my nearest neighbor is 50 yards on one side and 100 yards on the other. Nobody behind me.
Thanks

Stevdug

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 base bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
We did get internet thingy last year so you will be ok in that area. Things get hillier as you get east and south eastern part of the state. Different than Utah but good adventure to be found. Never been there myself, might be fun to check out little Sahara area, Oklahoma has a great variety of terrain

Sponsored
OP
OP
bjpatten

bjpatten

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang Bro your story, what a roller coaster, but glad it ended on a positive note. Had/having similar travails. All the best to the future.
Thanks man!

SnrPhnx

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Eruption Green OBX 314A 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Welcome! And yes, we actually have internet in most of our tepees and cabins, and if not, in most cases at the local general stores and mercantiles. 🤨😉

You might check out “Oklahoma Bronco Club” on Facebook. It has a good variety of Bronco owners from “Pavement Papooses” to hardcore off roaders. Again, welcome!

OP
OP
bjpatten

bjpatten

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome! And yes, we actually have internet in most of our tepees and cabins, and if not, in most cases at the local general stores and mercantiles. 🤨😉

You might check out “Oklahoma Bronco Club” on Facebook. It has a good variety of Bronco owners from “Pavement Papooses” to hardcore off roaders. Again, welcome!
Thank you!

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome to Oklahoma. We mostly use Morse code on the telegraph but some of us have internet.
we may not have the scenic hard core wheeling that Utah offers but we do have many very interesting places to visit. Go southwest to the Wichita mountains NWR for some great scenery and driving amongst Elk and Bison.

OP
OP
bjpatten

bjpatten

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to Oklahoma. We mostly use Morse code on the telegraph but some of us have internet.
we may not have the scenic hard core wheeling that Utah offers but we do have many very interesting places to visit. Go southwest to the Wichita mountains NWR for some great scenery and driving amongst Elk and Bison.
That sounds like a blast! Love Bison!
Sponsored