First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
thanks for sharing ..love seeing modified rigs..and for the critics remember he is from Texas and everything is bigger in Texas not his fault!!....now slap a blue star on that hood and enjoy...also he has anti tailgater tires..lol

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m glad you like your Bronco OP! Enjoy the hell out of it while Ford makes the rest of us first 24 hr reservations wait!

Entry level 3" until my real lift show up.
Real lift? Instead build a suspension and donā€™t go by lift.
The four inch bigger tires helps the ride quality so yes smother. Thx.
Smoother and or softer does not equal better.
I love people who say this!! You sir have NO idea what you are talking about!!! FYI, there are tons of reasons a vehicle owner would say it rides better!! The tires alone probably contribute more to ride quality than the lift. Remember this is probably just a spacer lift. It hasnt changed much of the geometry therefor probably rides very similar to stock, combined with two extra inches of rubber, it probably rides better than stock.

You dont have one like his, you havent ridden in one like his, sooooooooooooooo..................
Roll Center - Both front and rear suspensions have a Roll Center. This is an imaginary point around which the body of the car will rotate in a turn. The attachment points of the suspension components determine the Roll Center.
Roll Axis - A line between the front & rear Roll Centers.
CG (Center of Gravity) - The center point of the vehicle's mass.
Understeer - When the front tires lose traction first.
Oversteer - When the rear tires lose traction first.
Neutral Steer - The ideal balance when the front & rear tires gradually give up traction at an equal rate.
Spring Rate - Expressed in pounds per inch, it is the force necessary to compress the spring, i.e. a 200 lb spring requires 200 lbs to compress it 1 inch, 400 lbs to compress it 2 inches, etc.
Motion Ratio - Specifically we usually refer to the relationship between the motion of the wheel and the motion of the spring; i.e. If the spring is half the distance from the control arm pivot as the wheel is, the motion ratio relative to the wheel is .5 to 1.
Wheel Rate - The combined effect of spring rate, motion ratio, friction and/or binding of other suspension components measured at the wheel
Roll Bind - Any binding of suspension components that occurs as the body of the car leans over in a turn
Roll Steer - Generally refers to a steering effect on the rear axle as the car leans over in a corner. Caused by the rear control arms pivoting around their forward mounting point, drawing the axle forward as the arm moves up or down.
Bumpsteer - Toe change as the suspension moves up & down
Ackerman - Or in other words Toe out in turns. When turning the inside tire must turn more than the outer tire because it is turning on a smaller radius
Camber - Expressed in degrees, it is how much the tire leans in or out
Caster - The forward inclination of the spindle or strut - like the forks on a bicycle
Toe - The difference in the distance between the leading and trailing edge

Every time you change one measurement you change most if not all measurement. All go into the handling of the vehicle which creates the ride quality.
more Ass-ump-tions. šŸ¤Æ
Exactly

I care nada about lift, I want suspension travel. You can tell the difference between a vehicle that is simply lifted and one built for more travel.
Ford Bronco My 2021 Badlands: 3" lift, fender delete, 37" Mickey Thompson MT, 17" Panzer wheels 08488FF9-E83B-4143-B295-B940636F71F8
Ford Bronco My 2021 Badlands: 3" lift, fender delete, 37" Mickey Thompson MT, 17" Panzer wheels 440989BB-5469-4358-B577-E28FC1B38673
Ford Bronco My 2021 Badlands: 3" lift, fender delete, 37" Mickey Thompson MT, 17" Panzer wheels DA114664-4553-4096-AC6C-CBAAC26D1118

This last one, the press release did not mention lift. It mentioned whatā€™s below:

Compared to the four-door Badlands series Bronco, the system adds 55.1% more front suspension travel (15.8 inches total) and 58.6% more at the rear (17.4 inches).

Last edited:

Sponsored

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Handling and ride quality are two totally different things!!!

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thanks for sharing ..love seeing modified rigs..and for the critics remember he is from Texas and everything is bigger in Texas not his fault!!....now slap a blue star on that hood and enjoy...also he has anti tailgater tires..lol
As I tell all my Texan buddies, "everything is bigger in Texas because quantity is how lots of people compensate for a lack of quality".

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No ASS-ump-tions at all. You said EVERY big ass lifted truck!!!
The three Broncos posted above are not big ass lifted trucks.

In fact OPā€™s Bronco does not look lifted either. However because of his 3 inch statement and his purposeful trying to make the body smaller and wheels wider look, it looks like heā€™s trying too hard. If he likes the look, great!

Lifted vs added travel:
Ford Bronco My 2021 Badlands: 3" lift, fender delete, 37" Mickey Thompson MT, 17" Panzer wheels 51EBDAB3-EE72-4C5C-83EF-6D9A1B5B46AD
Ford Bronco My 2021 Badlands: 3" lift, fender delete, 37" Mickey Thompson MT, 17" Panzer wheels DFFE2480-6151-4212-A69D-5DDCAA8D4324
Ford Bronco My 2021 Badlands: 3" lift, fender delete, 37" Mickey Thompson MT, 17" Panzer wheels 3344B44F-C194-4F91-B58E-0923BE94D365
Ford Bronco My 2021 Badlands: 3" lift, fender delete, 37" Mickey Thompson MT, 17" Panzer wheels C9BF5A0E-A12E-435A-AF98-BC7D5F9C12EE

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Firstly, the bronc looks good. You do you

Secondly, I'm mainly here for the comments. People have no chill. LOL

Sponsored
OP
OP
alfiefmc

alfiefmc

Badlands
First Name
Alfie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands - 23 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

love it!!! thx!!!

clarkT

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mustang Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

intrigued to see that. seems difficult with track width of truck. not sure if you could get the tires that far underneath.
I didnā€™t mean as big of rims / tires as OP. And probably some poke is required. Just saying flareless and min poke / pizza cutters is more original to the bronco.

devconk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 F100, '66 Mustang, '73 Torino, '17 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
K, but if you drive around on public roads like this you kind of ARE a douche.
Gotta agree. I put mud flaps on my build for a reason -- not to be a nuisance to people around me. Don't act surprised when you put yourself out there for possible criticism and then receive it.
Sponsored